MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyPlaza v0.5 (Beta)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://symphonicheaven.com/forum/index.php

Next to the Open Buddy List link, there's a link to MyPlaza. But I already have an icon for it, so could someone tell me which template the text is so I can remove it?

I don't have the time to search for it ATM, hence the post. Wink
pachel Wrote:well like you lets say you reply to a thread then you get to download the php file that handles that function if you activate a plugin you download the file that handles the plugins and second of all now my whole myplaza is broke cant get it anymore in the admin cp totaly gone
pachel, could you please explain your issue in more detail?
I really can't magically guess what's wrong in your situation. Could you please attach the file that posting is causing you to download?
As for the AdminCP, "broke" really doesn't tell me much. If everything worked, you obviously wouldn't be having problems, so of course I know it's broke. Being "broke" could mean thousands of things. Could you try and explain the symptoms of your issue, at least.

Soshite Wrote:http://symphonicheaven.com/forum/index.php

Next to the Open Buddy List link, there's a link to MyPlaza. But I already have an icon for it, so could someone tell me which template the text is so I can remove it?

I don't have the time to search for it ATM, hence the post. Wink
The link is placed in the header_welcomeblock_member template Toungue
okay in the admin cp i only see the . and not the words where i click on and the file is always different since i do different actions i post a new reply then i got the option to download the newreply.php file the file that handles the reply function when i post a thread i get to download the newthread file and so on
pachel Wrote:okay in the admin cp i only see the . and not the words where i click on and the file is always different since i do different actions i post a new reply then i got the option to download the newreply.php file the file that handles the reply function when i post a thread i get to download the newthread file and so on
Could you download at least one of them and post it?
As for missing text in the AdminCP, there have been some reports with other plugins messing up the MyBB language system. I can't do much about what other plugins do.

And I went to a few pages on your forum, but haven't gotten a single "download".
Hello... Loving this mod! I'm very impressed and thanks for sharing it Smile

I just have one problem and that's with the advanced modules... I've configured config_am.php and activated them within the admin cp yet it's still not active.

I just don't know what i am doing wrong Sad Any suggestions appreciated Smile
I should probably write a more in-depth guide for Advanced Modules...

Well, basically, you'll need to know your FTP details. Confirm it by logging into the FTP account at home.

For example, let's say your FTP server is ftp.mysite.com, your username for logging in is myuser and the password is mypassword. Basically, change the host, username and password parts in config_am.php. The other important setting is forumdir.
In your FTP client, log into the account specified just then, then navigate to the root of your MyBB installation directory. Let's say it happens to be located at /public_html/forums - if so, just put that as the forumdir, in config_am.php.

If you're still having issues, PM me the details of your FTP account, and I'll look at it.
Good luck!
That's what i did... Altho my user name for my ftp account is not the same as my domain name hehe but it's similar...

I'll PM you the details then, thanks for your help! Smile
Soshite Wrote:
Sal Wrote:Hello,

I have uploaded all your files as needed via ftp but when I go into the plugin manage I get this error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare rebuild_settings() (previously declared in /home/piacpwnk/public_html/inc/plugins/sideboxes.php:362) in /home/piacpwnk/public_html/inc/plugins/myplaza.php on line 39

and my plugins are now not showing, any ideas?

any help gratefully received! thanks Smile

Sounds like your "sideboxes" plugin has a file named the same as MyPlaza, or a similar function.

Dunno how to fix that, though...
Unfortunately, MyPlaza declares the function conditionally. I presume you're using v0.43? v0.42 didn't declare it conditionally. I can't do much more than what I've done in v0.43, unfortunately.
If another plugin isn't declaring it conditionally, either you'll have to force it to do so, or remove it's declaration of rebuild_settings() and replace every call with rebuildsettings()
[/quote]

Ok so how do I do that then?
I forgot to mention that my document root is different to my forumdir path... Would that be the problem??
well zinga thats because its not active and i tryd much and now got it so i only cant see the things in admin cp anymore of myplaza i did the config_am file this time again and yeah download empty files

and i cant ad the file since its empty