MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyPlaza v0.5 (Beta)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is it possible with this plugin to do something like the inventory shop but it shows picture under avatar when you post?
ZiNga BuRgA Wrote:
firesoul Wrote:This looks like an awesome plugin but can I make it so people dont get money in some forum sections?
And any way to convert the myps to yours or would I just have to do that manually
If you did the code edits for the Income module, you can set the rate at which people earn money in different forums, just by editing the forum (under AdminCP -> Forum Management). Just set the rate to "0" to stop income for those forums.
For moving values over, you can try this SQL:
UPDATE mybb_users SET money=myps

Ok thanks! I'll try it when I get the chance. But anyway to make a certain user group earn more than others?
DonNemesis Wrote:So I translated the Modules Bank, Income, Donate, Inventory, Selfadmin, Sticky all in actual version (for 0.32)

Click here
Whoa! Cool!

ugar0 Wrote:is it possible with this plugin to do something like the inventory shop but it shows picture under avatar when you post?
This is a feature of the Inventory module, and is on by default.

firesoul Wrote:
ZiNga BuRgA Wrote:
firesoul Wrote:This looks like an awesome plugin but can I make it so people dont get money in some forum sections?
And any way to convert the myps to yours or would I just have to do that manually
If you did the code edits for the Income module, you can set the rate at which people earn money in different forums, just by editing the forum (under AdminCP -> Forum Management). Just set the rate to "0" to stop income for those forums.
For moving values over, you can try this SQL:
UPDATE mybb_users SET money=myps

Ok thanks! I'll try it when I get the chance. But anyway to make a certain user group earn more than others?
If you did the code edits for MyPlaza, you can change the rate at which each usergroup earns income by editing the usergroup (AdminCP -> Users & Groups -> Manage Usergroups).
zinga burga i've done tested bank.... its perfect and nice, sunday i've deposit money 1000.00 and change interest to 7.0%

today i've checked my money have 1070.00 so interest are working. then i've tested withdraw the money also perfect without any problem...

Big Grin Thanks very2 much... bank code are totally completed.
now i will test all of myplaza, currenntly can't find bug or problem anymore if have i'll tell you later bye
yeah its working good but can i request a bug fix for the add avatar one since it wont stop the loading bar and say avatar succesfully uploaded while its uploaded it takes to long
and can i request an ajustment for my ajax shoutbox to since my new username font and color are not apearing there.
pachel now zinga burga can concentrate on module because if clean install of myplaza no bug will found... so thanks to zinga cause trying to fix your mod.
fardly83 Wrote:zinga burga i've done tested bank.... its perfect and nice, sunday i've deposit money 1000.00 and change interest to 7.0%

today i've checked my money have 1070.00 so interest are working. then i've tested withdraw the money also perfect without any problem...
Cool thanks for testing!

pachel Wrote:yeah its working good but can i request a bug fix for the add avatar one since it wont stop the loading bar and say avatar succesfully uploaded while its uploaded it takes to long
and can i request an ajustment for my ajax shoutbox to since my new username font and color are not apearing there.
I haven't updated the avatar uploading thing in a while, so I'll check it out sometime.
For the AJAX Shoutbox, you'll have to do these code edits:
FIND (2 instances):
$query = $db->query("SELECT s.*, u.username, u.usergroup, u.displaygroup FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."sf_shouts s 
REPLACE WITH:
$query = $db->query("SELECT s.*, u.username, u.usergroup, u.displaygroup, u.nameformat FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."sf_shouts s 

FIND (2 instances):
$row['username'] = format_name($row['username'], $row['usergroup'], $row['displaygroup']);
REPLACE WITH:
$row['username'] = format_name($row['username'], $row['usergroup'], $row['displaygroup'], $row['nameformat']);

Hmm, I'm considering removing the code edits requirements, but I dunno. Originally, I wanted to keep things neat, thus require some code edits, but I'm reconsidering that. I can get around the code edits using some dirty hacks - not something I'm particularly looking forward too. I'll probably do it anyway, to make installation easier...
its not working for the spicefuse shoutbox and fardly83 its a clean instalation only it wont stop loading.
zinga burga, i've one problem right now with banks,

interest only working at once. today my money not have interest still at same number. can you lookit..on it?

12-09-2007 02:53 AM Deposited $1,000.00
12-010-2007 10:53 AM Deposited $1,070.00
12-11-2007 9:40 AM Deposited $1,070.00
fardly83 Wrote:zinga burga, i've one problem right now with banks,

interest only working at once. today my money not have interest still at same number. can you lookit..on it?

12-09-2007 02:53 AM Deposited $1,000.00
12-010-2007 10:53 AM Deposited $1,070.00
12-11-2007 9:40 AM Deposited $1,070.00
IIRC, the interest period is reset when you deposit/withdraw money from the bank.
So, since you looked about an hour too early, the interest has not been added.
If you checked at 10:53 AM 12-11-2007 or later, the interest should show up.
Hope that helps.