MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyPlaza v0.5 (Beta)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Diamons Wrote:Fatal error: Cannot redeclare generate_post_check() (previously declared in /mnt/w0907/d30/s10/b029e080/www/gunzrevolution.com/forums/inc/functions.php:390) in /mnt/w0907/d30/s10/b029e080/www/gunzrevolution.com/forums/inc/plugins/myplaza.php on line 70

O.O;Doesn't work for me, and has never worked.
This is an issue with MyBB 1.2.12, adding a conflict with this plugin.
I will make MyPlaza compatible with MyBB 1.2.12 ASAP.
EDIT: Hmm, that seems to be the only issue (MyBB Group originally planned CSRF protection in 1.4, but it seems that they've decided to include it in 1.2.12 Toungue)

As for never working, you never reported any previous issues, so I can't really assist you...

@DCR: I can't see a problem with the bank. What do you have the interest period set up to be?
Updated to v0.52.

This should now work with MyBB 1.2.12.

Being a minor update, you do not have to run any update scripts, if updating from any v0.5x release.
MySQL error: 1054
Unknown column 'ajaxmethod' in 'field list'
Query: INSERT INTO mybb_plaza_items(idname,visible,cost,stockoffset,showonstats,infstock,buylimitamount,buylimittime,restockamount,restocktime,htmlextra,name,description,cid,format,disporder,icon,includefile,purchases,ajaxmethod) VALUES ('inventory_sell','no','0','0','no','yes','0','0','0','0','{$lang->itemid}: ','Sell Item','Sell Item to regain money.','0','{name}','1','item.png','inventory','0','2'),('inventory_send','no','0','0','no','yes','0','0','0','0','{$lang->touser}:
{$lang->itemid}:
{$lang->comment}: ','Send Item to User','Send Item to a friend.','0','{name}','1','item.png','inventory','0','2')

Thank you for your great support by the way. I never bothered to contact you because I usually think authors of mods don't respond.
I've upgraded to the latest version of MyBB and MyPlaza today, and I do unfortunately get a few errors.

MyBB 1.2.12, MyPlaza 0.52 I think.. anyway it's the latest.

When I go to plaza.php, so the MyPlaza portal, it doesn't Not work, but it looks messed up. On top it shows this text:

Warning: include_once() [function.include-once]: Unable to access /mounted-storage/home36a/sub006/sc29007-OKJM/spagtv.com/forum/inc/plugins/myplaza/ugroup.php in /mounted-storage/home36a/sub006/sc29007-OKJM/spagtv.com/forum/inc/myplaza/myplaza_plugin.php on line 105

Warning: include_once(/mounted-storage/home36a/sub006/sc29007-OKJM/spagtv.com/forum/inc/plugins/myplaza/ugroup.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mounted-storage/home36a/sub006/sc29007-OKJM/spagtv.com/forum/inc/myplaza/myplaza_plugin.php on line 105

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/mounted-storage/home36a/sub006/sc29007-OKJM/spagtv.com/forum/inc/plugins/myplaza/ugroup.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php/') in /mounted-storage/home36a/sub006/sc29007-OKJM/spagtv.com/forum/inc/myplaza/myplaza_plugin.php on line 105

See for yourself: http://spagtv.com/forum/plaza.php
On another note: The file "/inc/plugins/myplaza/ugroup.php" is not uploaded on my forum, because it was not in the download. =/ Perhaps that's the problem?

And when I access any MyPlaza option in my Admin CP, I get this error.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare check_upload() in /mounted-storage/home36a/sub006/sc29007-OKJM/spagtv.com/forum/inc/myplaza/myplaza_admin.php on line 258

Please help as I'd like it to be fully functional again.
Zinga the problem still exists....could the problem have anything to do with the fact that I changed the name of my admin folder?
Diamons Wrote:MySQL error: 1054
Unknown column 'ajaxmethod' in 'field list'
Query: INSERT INTO mybb_plaza_items(idname,visible,cost,stockoffset,showonstats,infstock,buylimitamount,buylimittime,restockamount,restocktime,htmlextra,name,description,cid,format,disporder,icon,includefile,purchases,ajaxmethod) VALUES ('inventory_sell','no','0','0','no','yes','0','0','0','0','{$lang->itemid}: ','Sell Item','Sell Item to regain money.','0','{name}','1','item.png','inventory','0','2'),('inventory_send','no','0','0','no','yes','0','0','0','0','{$lang->touser}:
{$lang->itemid}:
{$lang->comment}: ','Send Item to User','Send Item to a friend.','0','{name}','1','item.png','inventory','0','2')

Thank you for your great support by the way. I never bothered to contact you because I usually think authors of mods don't respond.
Odd. MyPlaza creates the 'ajaxmethod' field during activation.
BTW, that's the Inventory module - does this occur with other modules? Cause it _should_ if the Inventory module is stuffing up.
I really can't think up a reason why the field would disappear. Thus the only suggestion I could give is to deactivate/reactivate, and try activating the Inventory module.
You also may want to check if the 'ajaxmethod' field exists in the mybb_plaza_items table with phpMyAdmin (or whatever you use to edit the DB).

No worries with the support - I'm sure it's partly my problem Toungue

Kikkerking Wrote:I've upgraded to the latest version of MyBB and MyPlaza today, and I do unfortunately get a few errors.

MyBB 1.2.12, MyPlaza 0.52 I think.. anyway it's the latest.

When I go to plaza.php, so the MyPlaza portal, it doesn't Not work, but it looks messed up. On top it shows this text:

Warning: include_once() [function.include-once]: Unable to access /mounted-storage/home36a/sub006/sc29007-OKJM/spagtv.com/forum/inc/plugins/myplaza/ugroup.php in /mounted-storage/home36a/sub006/sc29007-OKJM/spagtv.com/forum/inc/myplaza/myplaza_plugin.php on line 105

Warning: include_once(/mounted-storage/home36a/sub006/sc29007-OKJM/spagtv.com/forum/inc/plugins/myplaza/ugroup.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mounted-storage/home36a/sub006/sc29007-OKJM/spagtv.com/forum/inc/myplaza/myplaza_plugin.php on line 105

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/mounted-storage/home36a/sub006/sc29007-OKJM/spagtv.com/forum/inc/plugins/myplaza/ugroup.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php/') in /mounted-storage/home36a/sub006/sc29007-OKJM/spagtv.com/forum/inc/myplaza/myplaza_plugin.php on line 105

See for yourself: http://spagtv.com/forum/plaza.php
On another note: The file "/inc/plugins/myplaza/ugroup.php" is not uploaded on my forum, because it was not in the download. =/ Perhaps that's the problem?

And when I access any MyPlaza option in my Admin CP, I get this error.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare check_upload() in /mounted-storage/home36a/sub006/sc29007-OKJM/spagtv.com/forum/inc/myplaza/myplaza_admin.php on line 258

Please help as I'd like it to be fully functional again.
Hmm, ugroup.php isn't included with MyPlaza.
You must have deleted the ugroup.php file somehow. You can get the current version here: http://mybbhacks.zingaburga.com/showthread.php?tid=17

Dunno why the admin function would be redeclared...
Hiya!

I've upgraded to the latest version of your amazing plugin; I ran into some problems but generally fixed all of them but one minor one.

At the top of the Plaza.php page, I get this error at the top:
Warning: genhtml_item_details(inc/plugins/myplaza/ugroup.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/ambridgeareadiscussion.com/inc/myplaza/myplaza_plugin.php on line 105

Warning: genhtml_item_details(): Failed opening 'inc/plugins/myplaza/ugroup.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/www/ambridgeareadiscussion.com/inc/myplaza/myplaza_plugin.php on line 105

Everything still works, but just that error appears. Any idea how to fix this?

Cheers!
Jay
I've had a look at the code, but I can't see any issues for the problems you guys are having.

@Diamons: The 'ajaxmethod' field is created upon install. If the install somehow messed up really badly, you would be missing an entire table, not just a field. The only thing I can think of is if you're upgrading from an older (v0.3 or something) release, without running the upgrade script.

@Kikkerking: MyPlaza checks to see if the file for the module exists before including it, so the fact that you may be missing a module shouldn't be causing the issue. I think the error says what it means - your webserver doesn't have permission to read the file. Make sure you haven't modified any file permissions on the file, to deny read access.

@jmeanor: I can't produce your error either - the file should be valid.
Could you please double-check that you've uploaded /inc/myplaza/myplaza_plugin.php ?

And if none of you can solve the problems, could you please set up a new clean test board, install MyPlaza and see if you can reproduce the issue? If so, please post a step-by-step guide on how you produced the issue, so that I can reproduce and debug it.
Thanks.
Hmm, can the fix be in the zip format when you are done "ZiNga BuRgA"? Cause the RAR format shows me errors. I bet it will be useful to others too Big Grin
It's just that having an ultra slow connection means that you try to use the smallest files possible. Used to use 7z, but more people had issues with 7z than RAR...

You can get a ZIP format here: http://mods.mybboard.net/view/myplaza

MyPlaza is about twice the size in a ZIP than it is in a RAR. Takes ages to upload here, unfortunately... Sad