MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyPlaza v0.5 (Beta)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Crap, didn't realize these posts...
TonySkullz Wrote:This is a hard one to explain. xD

I want to make a table in the profiles that only shows items from a certain category. So I'm making a pet category with pets as items. I want the table to show the pet images members have and only the pets. I want it to display the full item image instead of the icon and without description/titles/links, just like postbit but with the large images.
I'll have to look at this when I get home.
A fair amount of code will have to be shifted over though...

Ryan Ashbrook Wrote:Zinga, I never commented on MyPlaza, but it is a really well done script.

I haven't dived into the code that much (I glanced but didn't give it a good study over) nor have I really played with it (I got my own Shop Plugin to worry about Toungue), but overall nicely done, my friend. Smile
Thanks a lot Ryan Big Grin

Jag100 Wrote:Cheers for putting me in your credits and i'm pleased that iv helped you. MyPlaza is possible one of the best shop/points plugins iv ever seen for a forum that is for free. You should be proud for creating such a great plugin
Thanks and no worries Toungue
Great mod, thanks Zinga
Thanks a lot for your plugin!
it was exactly what I was looking for ^-^
I made a french translation, and few modifications in order to show the inventory items (icons not expanded form) just below the signature and in the profile.
I'm not good at php so there's probably a better and/or easier way to make this modification.
Just tell me if you want me to show you what I've done Smile

(sorry for my bad english)
You speak (type, rather) English pretty fluently...

You mind putting up a pic of "the inventory items (icons not expanded form) just below the signature and in the profile"?? Big Grin
Here are the links to the screenshots:
icons under signature
icons in profile

I put a lot of icons only to test the way they were going to be displayed Smile
That's actually pretty cool... Big Grin
Yeah that looks nice honeymil Smile
I have a question in module developing
in _plugin() cannot use $mybb->user because not loaded yet
but when in _plugin() add plugin hook like global_start that is work properly
keyvan Wrote:I have a question in module developing
in _plugin() cannot use $mybb->user because not loaded yet
but when in _plugin() add plugin hook like global_start that is work properly
Yes, that is the case. _plugin() is executed at the same time as the other plugins add hooks (ie in the $plugins->load() procedure).
It seems if I post the amount of money one has won't increase...
I don't get it. It worked when I tested it on a subdomain, where the amount of money grew, but when I installed it on the main domain, the sum remained at 0.00
I have many other plugins installed on the main site, while on the subdomain I had only the myplaza mod. Do you think this might be a plugin conflict?

[edit]
The money appears in the stats page, they do grow, but in the postbit they still remain 0.