MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyPlaza v0.5 (Beta)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dragonheart Wrote:i could help out too !
Cool thanks!
Just wondering though - does v0.5 fix all problems you've been having with v0.43?
just letting u know that Im Game-Heaven on your site Wink !!
Just to check, is this the same code as the version you sent me via PM?
When I try to unpack the file I got this errors, but the files are still there is it save to still continue my installation

!   Upload\inc\languages\english\admin: The file "Upload\inc\languages\english\admin" header is corrupt
!   Upload\inc\languages\english: The file "Upload\inc\languages\english" header is corrupt
!   Upload\images\myplaza\inventory: The file "Upload\images\myplaza\inventory" header is corrupt
!   Upload\inc\plugins\myplaza: The file "Upload\inc\plugins\myplaza" header is corrupt
!   Upload\inc\languages: The file "Upload\inc\languages" header is corrupt
!   Upload\images\myplaza: The file "Upload\images\myplaza" header is corrupt
!   Upload\inc\myplaza: The file "Upload\inc\myplaza" header is corrupt
!   Upload\inc\plugins: The file "Upload\inc\plugins" header is corrupt
!   Upload\admin: The file "Upload\admin" header is corrupt
!   Upload\images: The file "Upload\images" header is corrupt
!   Upload\inc: The file "Upload\inc" header is corrupt
!   Upload\jscripts: The file "Upload\jscripts" header is corrupt
!   MPUmaker\source: The file "MPUmaker\source" header is corrupt
!   Documentation: The file "Documentation" header is corrupt
!   MPUmaker: The file "MPUmaker" header is corrupt
!   Upload: The file "Upload" header is corrupt
I absolutely love this plugin. It has so many features!!! And I can't wait to see more featuers and modules!

Anyway, I have a question.

Is there a way to make the amount of forum points/money you have show up in the postbit?

And I also think there's supposed to be a Donate button somewhere but I am unable to find it. Is it supposed to show up in the postbit?? Or do I need to alter the code in some way to make it show up there?

Thanks in advance.
the Donate is a Module witch you will have to activate if im not wrong !
You can find it in the ACP of this Plug in.
Dragonheart Wrote:the Donate is a Module witch you will have to activate if im not wrong !
You can find it in the ACP of this Plug in.

Yes, I know. But it's already activated (and so is the income module). Toungue
when u go the Inventory did u mark it and moved it into the Category ?
befor u dont do that you cant see it !
Sorry, I'm not quite sure what you mean?

I have another problem. When I visit the Shop page (plaza.php) and select an item, for example "Change Default Post Colour", nothing happens. I assume more details about that item should show up on the right, where it says "Click an item on the left to see details." but it doesn't, UNLESS I right-click "Change Default Post Colour" and open it in a new window. But when I click such link on the MyPlaza page nothing happens.
when u go to MyPlaza ->Categories & Items
you should see the Donate Item
mark it and then go to the Categorie where u want it in and click on "move checked Item to this Categorie then you should be able to Donate when u go to Your Plaza !!