MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyPlaza v0.5 (Beta)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks Zinga...and I updated that query yesterday in 1.22 of MYPS. Looks like you are creating a lot of excitement for your plugin. Anything that attracts more mybb users imho is a good thing.

Personally...I wish others would write the plugins I want as I am not that great of a coder but mybb lacks the amount of coders to produce a large quantity of mods. There are at least 5-10 plugins that mybb lacks and it took me 2 months just to get the bulk of myps done. What you have done so far is incredibly impressive and I really hope you stick around for a while and produce a lot of plugins.
labrocca Wrote:Thanks Zinga...and I updated that query yesterday in 1.22 of MYPS. Looks like you are creating a lot of excitement for your plugin. Anything that attracts more mybb users imho is a good thing.

Personally...I wish others would write the plugins I want as I am not that great of a coder but mybb lacks the amount of coders to produce a large quantity of mods. There are at least 5-10 plugins that mybb lacks and it took me 2 months just to get the bulk of myps done. What you have done so far is incredibly impressive and I really hope you stick around for a while and produce a lot of plugins.

We need to create a "requested plugin" list with different priorities. Anyone with free time can just pick one and start working on it.
judel Wrote:
ZiNga BuRgA Wrote:
blueparukia Wrote:2. A download inventory, you can download items you pay for.
Coming out real soon Smile
That is basically what I asked that you didn't seem to understand, though I'm happy to see it's coming soon. I'll give the mod a try once that module is released with it. Big Grin
I see.
Oh dang, I actually read that wrong. I thought it meant something else.
I had in mind a "buy a PM" mod, ie, they buy the item, and get sent a PM containing whatever you want.
I'll probably have to update MyPlaza once again - I found a few shortcommings in the module system improvements I made in v0.2... :|

Jag100 Wrote:Can i ask is there a feature for downloads for cash?
Sorry, what do you mean? In the supplied Income module, people can earn (or loose) money from uploading attachments.

labrocca Wrote:Thanks Zinga...and I updated that query yesterday in 1.22 of MYPS. Looks like you are creating a lot of excitement for your plugin. Anything that attracts more mybb users imho is a good thing.

Thanks a lot labrocca!
Yeah, unfortunately, MyBB is rather new, so not many people know about it....
ZiNga BuRgA Wrote:
Sorry, what do you mean? In the supplied Income module, people can earn (or loose) money from uploading attachments.

I think he means it costs cash to download something. Like lets say you have a gfx design forum. You have a brush set or something you want people to have to use their cash to download it.
NetSage Wrote:
ZiNga BuRgA Wrote:

I think he means it costs cash to download something. Like lets say you have a gfx design forum. You have a brush set or something you want people to have to use their cash to download it.

Ahhh, I see.
Well, not too sure what's the best implementation.

Here's one - it allows you to set download fees for attachments. You can set it for an entire forum, thread, post, or specific attachments. Note that the more specific methods will override the less specific ones.

Once a user has paid for an attachment download, they can re-download the attachment again for free. Also, a user may download his/her own attachment for free.

It's not the best implementation - I was kinda in a rush with this module.
Just upload to /inc/plugins/myplaza and activate from AdminCP. You can change the fees and stuff in the Options section of the module.
Note: please don't change the cost of the item - it should be kept at $0 - the item will automatically charge the correct fee Toungue
Would it be possible to make it so users earn money when they upload photos to your photo gallery (coppermine etc.) as well?
Wheel-World Wrote:Would it be possible to make it so users earn money when they upload photos to your photo gallery (coppermine etc.) as well?
Possible: yes, but since that is not a part of MyBB, I won't be implementing it.
How does the item (which the end user sees) 'call' attachfee.php?
'Attachfee' is installed but I'm not sure how to format the new items.

Thanks again, Zinga
seeker Wrote:How does the item (which the end user sees) 'call' attachfee.php?
'Attachfee' is installed but I'm not sure how to format the new items.

Thanks again, Zinga
You don't need to bother with the item Toungue
Just go AdminCP -> MyPlaza -> Modules -> Options button (next to Attach Fees) and then add your fees for your attachments.

For example, if you want all attachments in forum (fid) #2 to cost $2.00, select Forum from the dropdown list, enter 2 as the ID, then put 2 in the fee box, then click add.

Hope that helps!
Is that possible to disable AJAX ? I got strange characters when it works Sad After i click "buy item" strange characters appear Sad

[attachment=8023]