MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyPlaza v0.5 (Beta)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok zinga i've been fix it, just edit on phpmyadmin.
Fixed the problem
MySQL error: 1060
Duplicate column name 'money'
Query: ALTER TABLE frm_users ADD ( money decimal(10,2) NOT NULL default '10', purchases int(10) NOT NULL default '0' );
aturan1992 Wrote:MySQL error: 1060
Duplicate column name 'money'
Query: ALTER TABLE frm_users ADD ( money decimal(10,2) NOT NULL default '10', purchases int(10) NOT NULL default '0' );
Could you tell me how you managed to get that error?
Are you using the current version?

Because MyPlaza checks whether the column exists before attempting to add it, so that shouldn't occur...
The Advanced Modules option --- I assume the files need to be CHMOD'd to 755/777 to use that (for the server to be able to edit the files). Which files needed to have that done to be "editable"?

Also, I just noticed you're the same person behind PopstationGUI. I thought I recognized you. Big Grin

Also, in my install, in Categories & Items, the image next to My Category has this...

http://symphonicheaven.com/forum/images/myplaza/category.png%20style=

Which obviously causes a broken image URL. I assume this is a quick fix --- but what file is that in? BTW, this only happens there --- the category.png file shows up find on the user-side on the forum.

Also, it seems that when a user creates categories, but deletes all of them, it gives this SQL error...

MySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') ORDER BY disporder ASC' at line 1
Query: SELECT iid, name, format, icon, visible, disporder FROM mybb_plaza_items WHERE cid NOT IN () ORDER BY disporder ASC

Although, in theory, it should just display like normal (but w/out any categories). This SQL error also stops any modules/items/etc. from showing up. Adding at least one category fixes this.

Maybe the script should say, "Sorry, but one category must exist at all times.", instead of a hard to read SQL error?

Another bug --- if you try to set the decimal place to zero, it gives off an error of an invalid amount.

...and one last thing (xd). Would it be possible, maybe through a module, to have a page that lists all of the items a user has, and they choose one weapon, one piece of armor, etc. I'm trying to have a RPG-ish atmosphere with this plugin, and that makes it more "realistic" by doing this. That was one thing I liked about Ryan's plugin (although that was a design thing he did there). From what I know of, MyPlaza would list all of the items a user has.

Gah, one other thing I found. The module Stick Thread has the same description as Change Username/Title.

And another bug. xd This one occurs when I try to enable the module to change the post formatting...

MySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'V(V) unsigned NOT NULL default 'V' auto_increment,`titleformat` V(V) unsigned NO' at line 1
Query: ALTER TABLE `mybb_users` ADD (`nameformat` V(V) unsigned NOT NULL default 'V' auto_increment,`titleformat` V(V) unsigned NOT NULL default 'V' auto_increment,`postformat` V(V) unsigned NOT NULL default 'V' auto_increment)
Question - Is there a way to show the items bought or received from another user in a users profile?
Thanks a lot Soshite for finding all those Smile I had actually considered most of them before, but after adding and modifying things, you kinda forget about 'em... >_>

@Animal24: Currently not possible unfortunately. I'll have to think if there's an easy way to implement it...

Soshite Wrote:The Advanced Modules option --- I assume the files need to be CHMOD'd to 755/777 to use that (for the server to be able to edit the files). Which files needed to have that done to be "editable"?
If you choose "FTP" as the method, you won't need to CHMOD anything, as long as the FTP account can write to those files. If you choose PHP, then any file that needs to be written to, will obviously have to be writable.

Thanks!
Well this mod rocks man Smile Very nice work Smile

Hopefully you can work on a way to display your items in your profile. (Items you either bought yourself or received as a gift. Maybe "Sent Gifts" can have an option to leave a comment or an auto comment saying something like "(Item) sent by (User)". Something like that in a sense Smile

Overall great mod though Smile Love how it comes with a money system built in Smile
Thanks.
You can view a user's inventory on the inventory page - it's not included on the profile.

It's available via the http://example.com/forums/plaza.php?acti...=inventory page.

I've already added the ability for people to leave comments when sending an item, however, I can't quite think of a neat way for it to be displayed on the inventory page.
A possibility is to have a separate section, detailing what items the user has sent and received, however, this will be a bit of work...
Hmm...

Seems the banking - deposit isn't working for some reason.. Members deposit money into the bank, the bank takes the money, but there's nothing in the bank... Am I missing something here?