MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyPlaza v0.5 (Beta)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
yeah its an iseu with version 0.43 whe activated i get that when not activated i don't get it
so how do we fix that? it makes buying items impossible
Sal Wrote:Hello,

I have uploaded all your files as needed via ftp but when I go into the plugin manage I get this error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare rebuild_settings() (previously declared in /home/piacpwnk/public_html/inc/plugins/sideboxes.php:362) in /home/piacpwnk/public_html/inc/plugins/myplaza.php on line 39

and my plugins are now not showing, any ideas?

any help gratefully received! thanks Smile

Sounds like your "sideboxes" plugin has a file named the same as MyPlaza, or a similar function.

Dunno how to fix that, though...
leealex Wrote:so how do we fix that? it makes buying items impossible
Gah, I see it doesn't like my new encoding thingy.
Here's a fix the old method:
[attachment=8334]

@leealex, I think I'm lost with your issue. I've pretty much copied the code used in MyBB to perform encoding stuff - assuming MyBB's quick edit works fine, I really don't understand why this doesn't work Sad Sad
Would you mind testing this out? It forces conversion to UTF-8 - IDK if it would help.
If not, use the above attachment, and disable AJAX like I mentioned before.
(note, rename to myplaza_general.php - MyBB doesn't like me uploading two files with the same name)
[attachment=8335]

Soshite Wrote:
Sal Wrote:Hello,

I have uploaded all your files as needed via ftp but when I go into the plugin manage I get this error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare rebuild_settings() (previously declared in /home/piacpwnk/public_html/inc/plugins/sideboxes.php:362) in /home/piacpwnk/public_html/inc/plugins/myplaza.php on line 39

and my plugins are now not showing, any ideas?

any help gratefully received! thanks Smile

Sounds like your "sideboxes" plugin has a file named the same as MyPlaza, or a similar function.

Dunno how to fix that, though...
Unfortunately, MyPlaza declares the function conditionally. I presume you're using v0.43? v0.42 didn't declare it conditionally. I can't do much more than what I've done in v0.43, unfortunately.
If another plugin isn't declaring it conditionally, either you'll have to force it to do so, or remove it's declaration of rebuild_settings() and replace every call with rebuildsettings()
Zinga, awesome!!!!!! it works Smile)))) I tryed this one myplaza_general2.php and now everithing works perfectly!! even ajax looks friendly to the russian language!!! Smile

Zinga, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! Smile
leealex Wrote:Zinga, awesome!!!!!! it works Smile)))) I tryed this one myplaza_general2.php and now everithing works perfectly!! even ajax looks friendly to the russian language!!! Smile

Zinga, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! Smile
O_O
Wow. I guess IE expects UTF-8 or something...

Well, I'll put the switch in as a part of MyPlaza Smile Thanks for your persistence with this!

Happy new year to you too!
And Happy New Year to everyone else Smile
is there a way to fix my problem
pachel Wrote:is there a way to fix my problem
Okay, I misinterpreted your previous message.
What file is being sent, and what's inside the file? Is it possible to attach the file here?

Does this show up for any other action, or only when trying to make a post?
Now I gonna translate whole plugin into RUSSIAN if someone here speaks russian i'm ready to share with translation Smile
well like you lets say you reply to a thread then you get to download the php file that handles that function if you activate a plugin you download the file that handles the plugins and second of all now my whole myplaza is broke cant get it anymore in the admin cp totaly gone