MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyPlaza v0.5 (Beta)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ahh i see and there is no way to put in a error page if there is an item that can't be deleted selected explaining that they are to deactivate the plugin if they want to remove the item?
After applying the 0.4.3 update, whenever I try to click a MyPlaza link in the AdminCP, I get a blank page.

Works fine on the user end, though. Wink
Awesome plugin. I installed it and it all works great and my users like it. Definitely recommend it! Wink
Soshite Wrote:After applying the 0.4.3 update, whenever I try to click a MyPlaza link in the AdminCP, I get a blank page.

Are you on PHP 4? If so, I know the issue.
v0.5 is close to release, so don't worry Toungue

Thanks Kikkerking! Big Grin
ZiNga BuRgA Wrote:
Soshite Wrote:After applying the 0.4.3 update, whenever I try to click a MyPlaza link in the AdminCP, I get a blank page.

Are you on PHP 4? If so, I know the issue.
v0.5 is close to release, so don't worry Toungue

Thanks Kikkerking! Big Grin

Nope, I'm on PHP5. Wink
Odd. I can't really think of anything if you're on PHP 5 then...
Well, let's see if v0.5 fixes your issue...
I love this modification, and it has so many awesome features! Thanks for writing it! Big Grin

I have a question though and I am unsure if I'm posting this in the correct thread. When I click on Categories & Items in the administration panel, I get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: stripos() in /home/artifici/public_html/admin/myplaza.php on line 26

It would be great if the author of this wonderful modification, or someone else, could explain how to fix this problem.

Thanks very much in advance! And keep up the great work.

Edit: When I click on the other MyPlaza links in the admin panel, I get the same error, so it's not just the Categories & Items page.
jcay Wrote:Open up myplaza.php in your fav editor and change the stripos to strpos on line 26...

Sounds like you're using PHP 4 tho and MyPlaza don't get on well with it so you will most likely have more problems coming your way...
jcay Wrote:
jcay Wrote:Open up myplaza.php in your fav editor and change the stripos to strpos on line 26...

Sounds like you're using PHP 4 tho and MyPlaza don't get on well with it so you will most likely have more problems coming your way...

That was pretty easy to fix. Thank you. Smile
Actually, the issue is that I placed the code before the require statement - in PHP 4, it should go after... (MyBB defines stripos for us Smile )
It's fixed in the next version Toungue