MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyPlaza v0.5 (Beta)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is myplaza 0.42 compatible with mybb 1.2.9 ?
LeX- Wrote:Elder - MyBB 1.2.1 => rebuild_settings()
MyBB 1.2.2 - Till Now => rebuildsettings()
MyBB 1.4 => rebuild_settings()

Thought it was something like that =P

And adsafp = AdsAfterFirstPost.
Ahh, makes sense.
WTF's with the constant name changes??? Confused

MyPlaza should work fine on MyBB 1.2.2 to 1.2.10.
well, here's my sad story =)
yesterday I upgraded mybb to 1.2.10 actually i didn't do upgrade, i made a backup of SQL tables then deleted all files from my host then installed the last version of mybb after that restored my backup so I got almost clean installation Smile hoped to get away from old errors.
Then I installed myplaza 0.42, all modules were activated without any troubles, but after that appeared strange things like in postbit:
[attachment=8273]
you see, even if user doesn't have any items there's a link to my inventory, but it appeares not for everyone some users don't have this link. I guess there still exist old records in SQL tables.

another trouble happens when i buy an item.
after i click "buy item" it redirects me to strange white page with some information:
[attachment=8274]

is it fixable?
If you did a backup without deactivating MyPlaza first, the backup will contain _some_ old bits of information from MyPlaza. Since you reinstall'd it, however, the old pieces of information are stuck there, and somewhat not in synch with the new information.

The inventory problem is because the users' past inventories are carried over in the backup, however, when you reinstalled, the item IDs probably were lost, so the inventories didn't link up with the item IDs. Due to the way MyPlaza stores inventories, I made it be aware that it could be possible that the inventory becomes out of synch, but I may have forgot about the Inventory link. Best to deactivate the Inventory module, then reactivate it.

I don't know what could cause the buying issue however. Seems like something is messing up AJAX... If you can use Firefox, and install the Firebug plugin, see if any script errors appear.
which tables should i clean up?
another thing is that I can't disable ajax in 0.42 version Sad

i can't find
onSubmit="return ajaxBuy(this);"
in templates

here's another error, when i create new item in the inventory script opens new admincp inside another one

[attachment=8279]
leealex Wrote:which tables should i clean up?
Reactivating the inventory module _should_ work...

leealex Wrote:another thing is that I can't disable ajax in 0.42 version Sadl

i can't find
onSubmit="return ajaxBuy(this);"
in templates
Yeah, it's been changed to something else.
I did notice some issues with AJAX disabled however - made a few typos. Thanks for pointing that one out.

leealex Wrote:here's another error, when i create new item in the inventory script opens new admincp inside another one
Dunno why that would happen...

Would you mind giving me a temp admin account so I can see if I can figure these ones out? Oh, and do you have English installed? Toungue Thanks leealex!

The other mysterious issue I'm having is FirefoxWiz reporting money miscalculations. Unfortunately, no-one else has reported anything similar (has anyone?), so I can't really think of what would cause the issue. I've been waiting for a while for him to respond, but haven't received anything yet.

If I can get these two issues sorted out, I'll try to push for a beta release. I'm not going to add as many features as I originally had planned.
I had hoped some developers would be somewhat interested in this, but there seems to be a general lack of interest from developers. I'm somewhat loosing interest in this project too, which is why I'm going to be pushing for stable releases rather than adding new stuff.
Okay, looked at your boards. I couldn't reproduce your AJAX buying issue - it seems to work fine here.

However, I see that the AdminCP in AdminCP issue is caused by IE6 not sending the proper HTTP referrer >_< I really wish I could blame it on IE6 >_>
I'll see if I can think of how to code a work around specifically for IE6... >_>
EDIT: I've just added a "dirty" method for handling IE6. It will get around the issue of IE6 sending a bad referrer, however, it's not exactly as nice as what you'd see in Firefox, since, when you add an inventory item, you'll be taken back to the categories & items page, rather than the inventory items page.
If you're interested in the fix, this is what I did:
In /admin/myplaza.php, replaced
if(isset($_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER']))
	define('REFERRER', $_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER']);
else
	define('REFERRER', '');
With
// exclude links from index.php, since IE6 likes to send us the wrong referrer at times
if(isset($_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER']) && !stripos($_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER'], '/index.php?'))
else
	define('REFERRER', '');
ok, all I want is to disable ajax that's it Smile
as for other issues it's not that serious Wink
ZiNga BuRgA Wrote:If you're interested in the fix, this is what I did:
In /admin/myplaza.php, replaced
if(isset($_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER']))
else
	define('REFERRER', '');
With
// exclude links from index.php, since IE6 likes to send us the wrong referrer at times
if(isset($_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER']) && !stripos($_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER'], '/index.php?'))
else
	define('REFERRER', '');

it helped Smile
still want to disable ajax it doesn't work well with my native language Sad