MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyPlaza v0.5 (Beta)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
where can i see an example of it in action?
I have some problems with the plugins. It works great but I can't Recalculate Money. When I tried to do so, it said:

Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should be an array in /home/thptnguy/public_html/diendan/inc/plugins/myplaza.php on line 1050
MySQL error: 1136
Column count doesn't match value count at row 1
Query: INSERT INTO nct_plaza_temp(uid) VALUES ('1','118.09'),('2','279.48'),('3','507.55'),('6','546.36'),('7','52.82'),('8','16.76'),('9','10'),('10','124.72'),('11','279.23'),('12','52.85'),('13','399.04'),('15','114.
well its with this code i cant find in the file:

$row['username'] = format_name($row['username'], $row['usergroup'], $row['displaygroup']);

edit:

well notepad his search ooption is not that good with whole sences i found it an repaered it thanks now only the avatar upload remaining.
MadamZuZu Wrote:where can i see an example of it in action?

вот тебе экзэмпл Smile
http://www.vitz-omsk.com/plaza.php
Soshite Wrote:I have a quick question about MyPlaza.

I want to have a RPG-ish shop that has items available for purchase. Does MyPlaza allow for having shops for just weapons, armor, etc.? And IIRC, this allows images, right (that's one reason I might switch from Ryan's --- I need that functionality on my forum).

Also, in Ryan's plugin, you only could buy one item (and the one you had before was sold) --- does MyPlaza allow for you to have multiple weapons, for example?

IIRC, I remember seeing that you could limit the number of items / set the sell price / etc., so I don't have to ask those question. Wink
An inventory module is included with MyPlaza to allow you to add an inventory system.
You can add your own items, such as weapons etc, and can categorize them any way you wish.
MyPlaza's inventory module doesn't "cross item restrict" - that is, buying one item won't stop you buying a different item, so yes, you can have multiple weapons.

The inventory module is not activated by default - just go to AdminCP -> Module to activate it.

MadamZuZu Wrote:where can i see an example of it in action?
First post Toungue

mummim Wrote:I have some problems with the plugins. It works great but I can't Recalculate Money. When I tried to do so, it said:

Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should be an array in /home/thptnguy/public_html/diendan/inc/plugins/myplaza.php on line 1050
MySQL error: 1136
Column count doesn't match value count at row 1
Query: INSERT INTO nct_plaza_temp(uid) VALUES ('1','118.09'),('2','279.48'),('3','507.55'),('6','546.36'),('7','52.82'),('8','16.76'),('9','10'),('10','124.72'),('11','279.23'),('12','52.85'),('13','399.04'),('15','114.
The fix has been implemented in the upcomming version of MyPlaza.
For now, you can use this however: http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...#pid177831

pachel Wrote:now only the avatar upload remaining.
It appears to be an issue with crappy IE modifying my code >_>
I've fixed it in my copy, and fix will be available in next version.
So is the "final" version going to come out before 1.4? Or will you release the "final" for 1.4?
I really don't know when the final version of this will be released... Will have to see how things turn out!

Since MyBB 1.4's release date hasn't even been mentioned, I can't really plan for when it's released Toungue

Anyways, updated to v0.4. Fixes a number of bugs found in v0.32. There has been quite a number of large-ish back-end changes since v0.32, so the possibility that new bugs creep in is there (though I hope not). Most of these changes are directed towards MyBB 1.4 (I plan to make MyPlaza run on both 1.2x and 1.4x, though the AdminCP rewrites will be the ultimate deciding factor).

Other changes:
- Added two extra security features to Advanced Modules - can now restrict use to Super Admins and IP addresses
- Removed the code edit requirements - MyPlaza will now work fine without any code edits!
- The updater in the AdminCP should now work, meaning that updating MyPlaza and modules via the AdminCP should now be possible
zinga can you put item link provide to view in inventrory like the image
[attachment=8166]
fardly83 Wrote:zinga can you put item link provide to view in inventrory like the image
Sorry, I don't understand you... >_>

The Inventory supports larger images than the icons.
fine to hear that its gone get fixed hopefully someone can get on good item names so new items so this can have a great colection.