MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyPlaza v0.5 (Beta)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there
can i use the MYbet with MYplaza aswell ?
i would like to keep the Bet mod cause its a nice gadget for the site !
and is there a German Lang file out for this Plugin too ?
MyBet is not a MyPlaza module, so I cannot guarantee that they will be compatible.

Nonetheless, you can try the trick posted here: http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...#pid185783

You'll probably also need to search for:
$plugincache = $cache->read("plugins");
and replace with
$plugincache = array('active' => array('myps' => true, 'mybet' => true));
in the necessary files.

I haven't tested it, so cannot guarantee anything.
ty for that !
just need to get the Plaza to show up !!
Dragonheart Wrote:just need to get the Plaza to show up !!
???
I have installed the Mod and in the ACP i have the Block for the Plaza
but when i go to edit the settins i get a Blank Page
Finally updated to a beta release.

v0.5 primarily focuses on speed improvements, and fixes a number of issues in the previous alpha releases.

I'll probably actually test releases from now on (yes, believe it or not, I've barely run any tests on the alpha releases (the alpha releases were focused on getting the structure right, and features implemented)). Thanks to all who joined in alpha testing, and to those who've shown interest in this project. So expect releases from now on to be significantly more stable than previous releases.
I'm also looking for some people who are willing to perform beta tests, so that I can confirm that the code works in numerous different environments.

MyPlaza will not only be the Ultimate Shop/Money mod for MyBB, but also strives to be the best system across all other boards.
I am willing to beta test, just PM me what you want me to do.
Thanks for the Update !!
blueparukia Wrote:I am willing to beta test, just PM me what you want me to do.
Thanks! I'll PM you when I have a next release ready.
i could help out too !