MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyPlaza v0.5 (Beta)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'll have to give that attach fee module a try. It might be what I'm looking for. Big Grin

Well, it seems to be working fine, but I get the following error when I look at the plaza itself:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/content/******/html/testforum/plaza.php(321) : eval()'d code on line 1

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/******/html/testforum/plaza.php(321) : eval()'d code:1) in /home/content/******/html/testforum/inc/functions.php on line 78

Here is the code on line 78 of functions.php

header("Content-type: text/html; charset={$lang->settings['charset']}");

And here is the code on line 321 of plaza.php

eval('$ajaxerrmsg = "'.str_replace(array("\n", '"'), array('', '\\"'), $templates->get('plaza_buy_fail')).'";');

I didn't modify any files when I uploaded this plugin, so do you know why I'm getting this error?
i got that error on 0.1, just deactivate and activate again, if the error still be displayed, redownload and reupload to your mybb root.
leealex Wrote:Is that possible to disable AJAX ? I got strange characters when it works Sad After i click "buy item" strange characters appear Sad
Hmm, interesting... Could be an issue requring certain headers to be sent. I'll look into it, though I don't think I can test it (can't try Unicode stuff). Would you mind testing a few things out for me?
ZiNga BuRgA Wrote:
leealex Wrote:Is that possible to disable AJAX ? I got strange characters when it works Sad After i click "buy item" strange characters appear Sad
Hmm, interesting... Could be an issue requring certain headers to be sent. I'll look into it, though I don't think I can test it (can't try Unicode stuff). Would you mind testing a few things out for me?

yes, sure Smile
^ Cool thanks!

Try replacing your /inc/plugins/myplaza.php with this file - tell me if you still get that issue.
looks like you healed my desease Big Grin

edited: no it didn't help Sad when I rename any Item into my native language (russian) it turns into ????? ?? ????
hello ZiNga
when do u think it can be a final release?
can't wait too long
Big Grin
leealex Wrote:looks like you healed my desease Big Grin

edited: no it didn't help Sad when I rename any Item into my native language (russian) it turns into ????? ?? ????
Hmm, okay, try this one:
[attachment=8036]

baguznet Wrote:hello ZiNga
can't wait too long
Big Grin
I'll have to look and see how many issues arise, and I also have other improvements planned, so I really don't know.
ZiNga BuRgA Wrote:You don't need to bother with the item Toungue
Just go AdminCP -> MyPlaza -> Modules -> Options button (next to Attach Fees) and then add your fees for your attachments.

For example, if you want all attachments in forum (fid) #2 to cost $2.00, select Forum from the dropdown list, enter 2 as the ID, then put 2 in the fee box, then click add.

Hope that helps!
Not quite sure how this works, Zinga. I set it for my attachment, and the attachment is in the thread, correct? I clicked the attachment but instead of paying for it, it just popped right up and asked me to download it.

Maybe I'm just stupid, but how do I do this? Toungue Maybe you could "walk" me through..
ZiNga BuRgA Wrote:
leealex Wrote:looks like you healed my desease Big Grin

Hmm, okay, try this one:

baguznet Wrote:hello ZiNga
can't wait too long
Big Grin
I'll have to look and see how many issues arise, and I also have other improvements planned, so I really don't know.

still the same Sad