MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyPlaza v0.5 (Beta)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok zinga i will test it, all functional ok. but don't know how interest can be ok or not we look on tomorrow and i will tell u thanks
new in mybb
how to install this lovely feture
firesoul Wrote:This looks like an awesome plugin but can I make it so people dont get money in some forum sections?
And any way to convert the myps to yours or would I just have to do that manually
If you did the code edits for the Income module, you can set the rate at which people earn money in different forums, just by editing the forum (under AdminCP -> Forum Management). Just set the rate to "0" to stop income for those forums.
For moving values over, you can try this SQL:
UPDATE mybb_users SET money=myps

leealex Wrote:I noticed one thing : if I set Bank Interest Period to 24 then nothing changes even after 3 days but when I set the period to 1 hour it worked!! and i didn't have to withdraw or deposit to see the changes.
Any ideas?
I think this explains it:
ZiNga BuRgA Wrote:Ahhh, I think I may know what the issue is.

Not really a bug, more a flaw in my design/thinking.

Basically, whenever you update the amount in the bank (deposit or withdraw), or view the value (by accessing the plaza), the "interest time" is reset for the user.
So basically, if the user didn't access the plaza at all for a day, their interest should show up in the bank.
It also explains why I didn't see it either, since I reduced the interest time to a few seconds to test.

Try the updated module here: http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...#pid178110

Jag100 Wrote:MySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'COST_DECIMAL_PRECISION,2) NOT NULL default '0', PRIMARY KEY (id,place) ) ' at line 4
Query: CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS mybb_plaza_attachfees ( id int(10) NOT NULL, place char(1) NOT NULL, fee decimal(COST_DECIMAL_PRECISION,2) NOT NULL default '0', PRIMARY KEY (id,place) ) TYPE=MyISAM;

Bug on attachfee Toungue

also on the recount page this happens

MySQL error: 1113
A table must have at least 1 column
Query: CREATE TABLE mybb_plaza_temp ( PRIMARY KEY (uid)) TYPE=HEAP;
Updated attachfee module: http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...#pid177909

The other fix: http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...#pid177831

fardly83 Wrote:ok zinga i will test it, all functional ok. but don't know how interest can be ok or not we look on tomorrow and i will tell u thanks
Cool thanks!

sunnylikbeckham Wrote:new in mybb
how to install this lovely feture
There's a procedure in the readme - you should just follow that.
Pretty much, upload the files in the Upload folder to where you installed your board. Then upload the pre-edited files, overwriting your current files.
Finally, go to your AdminCP -> Plugins, and Activate MyPlaza.
its a html file which is uploaded
i think need to be reupload
The upload includes some index.html files, however, most of them are PHP and there's two JS files.
Heya Burga.
Thanks for the hard work on the mod. The concept is fantastic, and the visual layout superb.

Unfortunately, I'm coming here with an issue. :p
After installing and activating your mod, which was smooth and successful, I tried to get into the plaza options via the admin panel. (categories, modules)
My browser simply returns the following message "This file cannot be accessed directly.:

Could be I made a mistake somewhere down the road of installation, but it looked like everything was fine. The money is working, and the shop layout is set. Obviously nothing is in the shop atm, as I cannot access the file :p

I wil pm you a link to the forum and password to my administrator account, in case this is something you'd like to see yourself. Thanks for any help, and again for your nice work.
Surely hope MyBB appreciates the hard work you guys are doing on mods.
When will this be fully released?
@Cheonggok: I took a look - it's odd. All I can suggest is to try reuploading the /admin/myplaza.php file - see if that helps

Stitch_inferno Wrote:When will this be fully released?
I really don't know. Though I'm pushing this to try and get it over.
I'm mainly wanting to implement auto-updating properly. I think I'll leave MyPlaza at that, before starting to make more modules.
Cheers Zinga. Re-uploading worked, so it must've just been a freak thing.
So I translated the Modules Bank, Income, Donate, Inventory, Selfadmin, Sticky all in actual version (for 0.32)

Click here