MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyPlaza v0.5 (Beta)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:
Hockey Foo Wrote:I have the latest edition of MyPlaza (v0.53) but sometimes when I go to edit the settings it says I need to update my version.
I don't think I ever put that message in...?
Could you explain how you got to that?

It happened a few days ago... I was just trying to update my modules and it kept redirecting me to your MyPlaza site, saying I needed the newest version.
Could you help me install the lottery module you made for MyPlaza? When ever I upload the lottery.php file to the inc/plugins/myplaza folder and try to edit it I get an error that says "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';' in /home/thehocke/public_html/forum/inc/plugins/myplaza/lottery.php on line 339". Can you help me out?

Thanks.
Hockey Foo Wrote:
ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:
Hockey Foo Wrote:I have the latest edition of MyPlaza (v0.53) but sometimes when I go to edit the settings it says I need to update my version.
I don't think I ever put that message in...?
Could you explain how you got to that?

It happened a few days ago... I was just trying to update my modules and it kept redirecting me to your MyPlaza site, saying I needed the newest version.
Could you help me install the lottery module you made for MyPlaza? When ever I upload the lottery.php file to the inc/plugins/myplaza folder and try to edit it I get an error that says "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';' in /home/thehocke/public_html/forum/inc/plugins/myplaza/lottery.php on line 339". Can you help me out?

Thanks.

Unless I'm mistaken (or you've downloaded the module from somewhere else), the thread that you got the lottery module from has this at the top:
ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:These modules are NOT complete and will NOT work. They have many chunks of missing code.

Wink
Hi, there! Great mod! My users and I are loving it! But I do have one question... I'm new to PHP (a fact you will no doubt be assured of from this question), but I want to show a user's amount of money in the header_welcomeblock_member template (where the original link to the plaza was), and I can't get it to work properly. I'm probably doing this wrong, but I've just tried inserting the {$mymoney} and {$lang->amount_money_you_have}. The former doesn't display at all, and the latter just shows:

You have %1$s

Help a newbie in need! Big Grin Thanks!
Try inserting something like the following:
You have {$mybb->user[MYPLAZA_MONEY_COLUMN]}

This is really a simple solution, and, will not show with proper formatting - but is this suffice?
ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:Try inserting something like the following:
You have {$mybb->user[MYPLAZA_MONEY_COLUMN]}

This is really a simple solution, and, will not show with proper formatting - but is this suffice?

Thanks, that did the trick! Big Grin
Yeah, it is. Oops. Been playing around with servers a bit recently - looks like I forgot to restore that one.

Should be fixed now - thanks for pointing that out Toungue
http://symphonicheaven.com/forum/plaza.php

Is anyone else getting the lines extending from the image to the text in Firefox3 Beta 5?

I'd bet it might be due to the underline attribute being applied to the image and the text.
everything is appearing twice :|

[Image: twice.png]
brootal Wrote:everything is appearing twice :|

[Image: twice.png]

Go straight to your Template Admin and Fix that manually... it´s easy to find duplicated tags

http://wiki.mybboard.net/index.php/Admin..._Templates