MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyPlaza v0.5 (Beta)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Updated to v0.41 - hopefully, there should be less bugs...

If you're on v0.4 and have Advanced Modules enabled and configured correctly, you can simply go to your AdminCP -> MyPlaza -> Update Manager -> Install this Update. MyPlaza will automatically download and run the upgrade script for you.

Otherwise, just manually update.

Although not too many changes on the surface, there's been quite a number of changes in the back-end, so I hope this doesn't introduce new bugs.

I'll just post the changelog:
Quote: * Quite a number of bugfixes and minor changes.
* Added a help document due to demand Toungue.
* MyBB's Who's Online list should now display MyPlaza correctly.
* Updated Bank module to v1.0.7.
* Updated Income module to v1.2.3.
* Updated Donate module to v1.0.2.
* Updated Inventory module to v1.1.0.
* Updated User Formatting module to v1.0.4.

Bank
Added option to consider cash in bank in MyPlaza's Richest Users display (note, this was added primarily due to request, however, note that due to the bank's design, this may be rather slow (as it performs a rather complex/large query), especially for boards with a large number of users).

Income
* Added options to set maximum lengths for posts and PMs
* Added options to parse out quotes in posts and PMs
* Added helpdoc to show what is earnt
* Some bugfixes

Donate
Added ability to specify a comment for a donation.

Inventory
* Added ability for admins to edit a user's inventory.
* Added ability to add a comment when sending items to another user.
* Added ability to categorize items on users' inventory pages.
* Added ability to split items on the postbit by category.
* Added ability to specify the maximum number of items displayed on the postbit, and for each category.
* Added ability to limit the number of instances of an item a user may own.
* Added ability to limit the number of items of a particular category a user may own.
* Added option for each item, to choose whether users can send them (works better for medal/award type items).
I upgraded but got this message -

Upgrade successful!MySQL error: 1163
The used table type doesn't support BLOB/TEXT columns
Query: CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS mybb_plaza_temp (tid int(10) unsigned, template text, PRIMARY KEY (tid)) TYPE=HEAP
^ Seems to occur if you have a few themes installed.
I've fixed it in the upcomming release. Thanks.

If you want to fix it yourself, you can open up /inc/myplaza/myplaza_general.php, and replace all instances of "HEAP" with "MyISAM".
Been on some bug hunting, updated to v0.42.
Only just bug fixes.

Please report any bugs you find! Thanks again for everyone who's persisting with me Toungue

Oh, and an updated attachfee module:
[attachment=8255]
And a Buy Into Usergroup module:
[attachment=8256]
shoot the new version screwed up my board Sad
Quote:Fatal error: Cannot redeclare rebuild_settings() (previously declared in /home2/evgeniy/public_html/omsk/inc/plugins/overview.php:958) in /home2/evgeniy/public_html/omsk/inc/plugins/myplaza.php on line 39
leealex Wrote:shoot the new version screwed up my board Sad
Quote:Fatal error: Cannot redeclare rebuild_settings() (previously declared in /home2/evgeniy/public_html/omsk/inc/plugins/overview.php:958) in /home2/evgeniy/public_html/omsk/inc/plugins/myplaza.php on line 39
O_O, the Overview mod uses that function name???
I'm in a bit of a dilemma here... I used it because MyBB 1.4 is going to use it.

Looking at the code, it doesn't seem to be too much of an issue.
Here's a somewhat fixed version of /inc/plugins/myplaza.php which should get around this issue
[attachment=8257]

I would recommend editing the Overview mod however, since it seems to be using some outdated code. If you want to, just do the following code edits for overview.php:

FIND (2 instances):
rebuild_settings();
REPLACE WITH:
rebuildsettings();

FIND AND DELETE:
// Einstellungen erneuern
if(!function_exists("rebuild_settings")) {

function rebuild_settings() {
		global $db;
		$query = $db->query("SELECT * FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."settings ORDER BY title ASC");
		while($setting = $db->fetch_array($query)) {
			$setting['value'] = addslashes($setting['value']);
			$settings .= "\$settings['".$setting['name']."'] = \"".$setting['value']."\";\n";
		}
		$settings = "<?php\n/*********************************\ \n  DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE, PLEASE USE\n  THE SETTINGS EDITOR\n\*********************************/\n\n$settings\n?>";
		$file = fopen(MYBB_ROOT."/inc/settings.php", "w");
		fwrite($file, $settings);
		fclose($file);
	}
}

Thanks for that leealex!
i already deleted whole plugin and will reupload the new version of myplaza
now it shows me this
Quote:Fatal error: Cannot redeclare rebuild_settings() (previously declared in /home2/evgeniy/public_html/omsk/inc/plugins/adsafp.php:177) in /home2/evgeniy/public_html/omsk/inc/plugins/myplaza.php on line 39

the version of my board is 1.2.9
leealex Wrote:now it shows me this
Quote:Fatal error: Cannot redeclare rebuild_settings() (previously declared in /home2/evgeniy/public_html/omsk/inc/plugins/adsafp.php:177) in /home2/evgeniy/public_html/omsk/inc/plugins/myplaza.php on line 39

the version of my board is 1.2.9
Dunno what plugin that one is... I'm suspecting it has the same code as the Overview mod >_>
Geez, so many old mods using that function...

A little trick is to deactivate the other plugin, then reactivate it. This will cause the function to be "pushed after" MyPlaza's (since it was activated later), and it should work.
If not, use the file I attached above.
I really didn't know all these old plugins use this function >_> I guess maybe MyBB was a little different before?
Elder - MyBB 1.2.1 => rebuild_settings()
MyBB 1.2.2 - Till Now => rebuildsettings()
MyBB 1.4 => rebuild_settings()

Thought it was something like that =P

And adsafp = AdsAfterFirstPost.