MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyPlaza v0.5 (Beta)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
NOTHING WORKS MAN
That's because it's not updated...
(2008-09-13, 09:23 AM)OceanLove Wrote: [ -> ]When would the version that suited 1.4 be released?

(2008-09-20, 06:52 AM)OceanLove Wrote: [ -> ]I want it upgraded..

(2008-09-24, 07:18 AM)ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah - it's no longer supported really. If you need to download a copy, you can get it via MyBB Mods.

I really believe MyPlaza is a great piece of work, and an important part of MyBB. I don't have a ton of cash to throw around, but will pledge to donate $100 to Zinga (or anyone he wants to send the money to) if MyPlaza gets upgraded. Smile

Anyone else want to offer, any amount of money?

Thanks for the great work Zinga.
i would put 50 dollars towards it via paypal.
Nice, we are up to $150...
MyPlaza is a very complex plugin, and it would be great to have a new version. Smile
i would give love and respect from a fellow Mybb user Big Grin
(kinda broke at the minute would love to put some money in Confused)
u guys say you would donate 150 but you really woldn't, i guarantee it.

we need some seirous encouragement to further update myplaza

why don't we all just update it on our own with zinga's permission.
(2008-11-16, 03:38 AM)dweng Wrote: [ -> ]u guys say you would donate 150 but you really woldn't, i guarantee it.

What evidence do you have to say that? Both members who posted it are fairly reputable. $150 for a very useful plugin is not such a large price to pay.
(2008-11-16, 03:38 AM)dweng Wrote: [ -> ]u guys say you would donate 150 but you really woldn't, i guarantee it.

we need some seirous encouragement to further update myplaza

why don't we all just update it on our own with zinga's permission.

Whatch us prove you wrong, if we get a chance. Toungue

(2008-11-16, 06:05 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]

What evidence do you have to say that? Both members who posted it are fairly reputable. $150 for a very useful plugin is not such a large price to pay.

You are correct Smile
The link in the first post doesn't work.
I get a bad request messageSad