MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyPlaza v0.5 (Beta)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did you put that into a php file or the template within the admin control panel?
I put it in the template at the control panel.
Try this instead:

<strong><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/plaza.php">MyPlaza</a></strong> |
jcay Wrote:Try this instead:

<strong><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/plaza.php">MyPlaza</a></strong> |

That did work! Thanks so much Smile
Okay I just installed this on a test site and when I try to use the admin panel links I get the following message. http://dulcevida.day-is-gone.net/admin/i...8787b2295f

My php version is 4.3.11

any ideas what's wrong?
Micki Wrote:Okay I just installed this on a test site and when I try to use the admin panel links I get the following message. http://dulcevida.day-is-gone.net/admin/i...8787b2295f

My php version is 4.3.11

any ideas what's wrong?
The AdminCP link won't work, since MyBB's AdminCP is fairly protected.

I'm guessing you got some error about stripos being undefined.

Don't worry - even if you fix it, there'll probably be other issues with PHP 4.x. I'll need to get MyPlaza working on PHP 4.x in the next version.
i downloaded this afew mins ago, installed everything, did the upgrade. but when i click on any of the MyPlaza links in the AdminCP i get this error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: stripos() in /home/amywin00/public_html/forum/admin/myplaza.php on line 26

can someone help?
also, why is this a preview version? is it not complete? i don't understand!

I also need help with the Advanced Modules. In the MyPlaza Documentation it says "Next, you'll have to edit the file /inc/myplaza/config_am.php. It's commented, so you should be able to figure it out."
I can't figure it out. I don't understand what I need to do to that file???
Open up myplaza.php in your fav editor and change the stripos to strpos on line 26...

Sounds like you're using PHP 4 tho and MyPlaza don't get on well with it so you will most likely have more problems coming your way...
For the advanced modules you would need to put in your ftp details where it asks you to in the file which would be ftp.yourdomainname.com (or whatever it is) and also your forum directory which is /home/amywin00/public_html/forum as you showed above Smile

I have problems with that file tho, it don't like me LOL

As for preview it's not completed but it runs well on the right server... It's called preview as it's still in development *beta* if you like Smile

Correct me if i'm wrong Zinga Smile
Thanks. That worked.
What's PHP 4? Can I change it so I don't get problems?