MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Square theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank you. I'm really impressed by your quick and excellent support. It makes me feel very good about having chosen Square. Big Grin
Can you fix images not appearing unless you're logged in?
(2014-10-23, 07:28 AM)FunkyOverLord Wrote: [ -> ]Can you fix images not appearing unless you're logged in?

An example?
Hello, I'm reposting here a question posted in another thread:

Is it normal that the small round and grey icon at the beginning of each topic/subforum do not change when new messages are posted?

Would it possible to make an update so it would change colour (ie black or dark blue), and easier to see in which part of the forum (or subforum) new messages have been posted? 

Thank you.
It changes for me.
(2014-10-23, 11:46 AM)amanda2014 Wrote: [ -> ]It changes for me.

Hmm.. strange... I will check again, but till now it never changed for me. I hope I did not break the code somewhere... Undecided

Thanks for your reply.
(2014-10-23, 11:45 AM)Mordicus Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I'm reposting here a question posted in another thread:

Is it normal that the small round and grey icon at the beginning of each topic/subforum do not change when new messages are posted?

Would it possible to make an update so it would change colour (ie black or dark blue), and easier to see in which part of the forum (or subforum) new messages have been posted? 

Thank you.

That's the On/Off icon of MyBB, and I used the same icon to display if the user is online/offline in the threads... If you have the image, the rest is a thing of MyBB... Check again but the theme doesn't touch the code of that.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/najj6mv15tsx6l...3.png?dl=0 Logged out in that picture.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3tk9bh564t7vcu...9.png?dl=0

Currently logged in, but I have to change tabs for it to update that I'm logged in.

Logging in is very buggy, most of the time it doesn't even work.
Do you use MyBB 1.8? Has installed any plugin?

The login/logout function is from MyBB, the theme only add "style" to MyBB, didn't touch anything related to the function of it. The icons don't load too, and that's strange... did you follow the steps to install?

Square updated to 1.8.1.
I did everything I was meant to.