MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Square theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-10-09, 05:56 PM)Starnova Wrote: [ -> ]eNvy how do I get my Xthreads to show on the theme.. they work with default...and I made the necessary configs but they do not show in the thread itself as they should.

I don't give support for plugins.

Every plugin insert custom codes or variables into the templates, so, you need to check where's the custom code from XTHREADS and move it to the right place. Sometimes the plugin don't find the correct code in the template because the designer changed it, so, in this "special" situation, the custom code of the plugin is not inserted.

Search in the default template the custom code and then, paste it in the same template of Square. Also, remember that you need to uninstall and install all the plugins again when you add a new theme.

(2016-10-11, 12:14 AM)ridharezzag Wrote: [ -> ]for those who needs RTL version i convert it to be RTL supported
thanks for this awesome theme

Thanks, and also thanks for the RTL version.
hi there.

Please show me how to put buttons to hide and unhide the sidebar.
(2016-10-20, 12:31 AM)pinoymetal Wrote: [ -> ]hi there.

Please show me how to change the color of the index icon on the top. thanks

Hi guys i want to know how to add background image in header & how to add this animation http://codepen.io/juanbrujo/pen/yGpAK
Okay thank you for the information ENvy I will work on it some.. Smile
Hello ENvy. Thank you for great theme. But now I have a problem;
I want to add different icon for all my forum but icon want go to cloud Big Grin How I Can Fix? Thanks.
SS: [attachment=37676]

Edit: I Fixed it. forumbit_depth2_forum code is corrupted.

Please show me how to put buttons to hide and unhide the sidebar.

The theme doesn't have a sidebar. Use the latest version.

(2016-10-21, 02:47 AM)pinoymetal Wrote: [ -> ]hi there.

To change the color you need to:

1- Go to ACP > Templates & Styles > Styles > Square > open Square.css

Now search this:

.logo2 {

Inside that class you have:

.logo2 {
  	float: left;
  	color: #FFFFFF;
  	margin-top: 20px;
  	transition: all 0.5s ease;
}

Change the color property to the color you want.

(2016-10-22, 12:58 PM)asalami Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys i want to know how to add background image in header & how to add this animation http://codepen.io/juanbrujo/pen/yGpAK

To add a background image you need to:

1- First upload your custom image to your hosting root > images > square

Then you need to go to ACP > Templates & Styles > Styles > Square > open Square.css

Search this code:

#header {
    background: #005ea7;
    height: 200px;
    min-width: 1024px;
}

Now you can replace the background property with your custom image:

#header {
    background: url(images/square/thenameofyourimage.extension) no-repeat center #005ea7;
    height: 200px;
    min-width: 1024px;
}

The custom animation is up to you.

(2016-10-23, 08:05 PM)Starnova Wrote: [ -> ]Okay thank you for the information ENvy I will work on it some.. Smile

No problem Smile

(2016-10-24, 02:16 PM)BroserBros Wrote: [ -> ]Hello ENvy. Thank you for great theme. But now I have a problem;
I want to add different icon for all my forum but icon want go to cloud Big Grin How I Can Fix? Thanks.
SS: 

Edit: I Fixed it. forumbit_depth2_forum code is corrupted.

I can't understand why is corrupted... can you show me?
WOW seriously i thought you would reply after 1 week with some little explanation but what i see is you explained it in detailed.
Thanks for your swift reply & explanation.

(2016-10-24, 05:29 PM)asalami Wrote: [ -> ]WOW seriously i thought you would reply after 1 week with some little explanation but what i see is you explained it in detailed.

How to add different animation to that index logo
(2016-10-24, 05:29 PM)asalami Wrote: [ -> ]WOW seriously i thought you would reply after 1 week with some little explanation but what i see is you explained it in detailed.

That's up to you. I've used only CSS to rotate the logo, you can try different things but you probably need to edit a little bit the HTML and CSS of it.
(2016-10-25, 02:27 AM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]

That's up to you. I've used only CSS to rotate the logo, you can try different things but you probably need to edit a little bit the HTML and CSS of it.
Where can i find the HTML file i dont see any file with extension .html