MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Square theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-09-01, 10:02 AM)Teratos Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, can anybody give me from the Header Template the complete header Code?

<div class="scrolltotop"><i class="fa fa-caret-up fa-2x"></i></div>

<div id="container">

<div id="header">
		<div class="wrapper">
          	<div class="logo"><div class="logo2"><i class="fa fa-cube fa-fw"></i></div> {$lang->xstyled_logo}</div>
          	<div class="menu">
              	<ul>
                  	<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/index.php"><i class="fa fa-comments fa-2x"></i><br />{$lang->xstyled_index}</a></li>
                  	<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php"><i class="fa fa-search fa-2x"></i><br />{$lang->xstyled_search}</a></li>
                  	<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/memberlist.php"><i class="fa fa-users fa-2x"></i><br />{$lang->xstyled_members}</a></li>
                  	<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/calendar.php"><i class="fa fa-calendar-o fa-2x"></i><br />{$lang->xstyled_calendar}</a></li>
                	<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=help"><i class="fa fa-question-circle fa-2x"></i><br />{$lang->xstyled_help}</a></li>
              	</ul>
          	</div>
		</div>
	</div>

<div id="panel">
  		<div class="wrapper">
			<div class="news">
				<div class="announcements"><i class="fa fa-microphone fa-2x"></i></div>
					<div class="automsj">
						<ul>
                          	<li class="quotes">¡Welcome to Square Theme!</li>
							<li class="quotes">This news are in header template.</li>
                          	<li class="quotes">Please ignore this message.</li>
						</ul>
					</div>
			</div>
        	<div class="usersection">
				{$welcomeblock}
        	</div>
		</div>
	</div>

<div id="content">
			<div class="wrapper">
              	<br />
              	<navigation>
				{$pm_notice}
				{$bannedwarning}
				{$bbclosedwarning}
				{$unreadreports}
				{$pending_joinrequests}
				{$awaitingusers}
				<br />
EDIT: okay, I get it o0.

Many thanks. A verys cool Theme also. Really nice work. Also your Support.

I just need in the top Navigation a little bit more space. The Navigation Buttons on the top are not in the middle.

The only Problem is the Space on the top Navigation. So the buttons overlap.
(2015-09-01, 10:26 AM)Teratos Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT: okay, I get it o0.

Many thanks. A verys cool Theme also. Really nice work. Also your Support.

I just need in the top Navigation a little bit more space. The Navigation Buttons on the top are not in the middle.

The only Problem is the Space on the top Navigation. So the buttons overlap.

But you have the logo on the left and the navigation on the right... if you want more width for the navigation in order to add more links, you need to reduce the width of the class logo, situated in Square.css, search the ".logo" class and change the width.
(2015-09-01, 05:50 PM)mrkiller2010 Wrote: [ -> ]Any help?
http://community.mybb.com/thread-159593-...pid1178641

Modify:

.logo:hover > .logo2 {
  	transform: rotate(360deg);
}

for

.logo a:hover > .logo2 {
  	transform: rotate(360deg);
}
The Buttons just overlap, the rest is okay now.

Thanks for the helping Smile.
(2015-09-02, 07:32 AM)Teratos Wrote: [ -> ]The Buttons just overlap, the rest is okay now.

Thanks for the helping Smile.

Give me your forum url please, so I can check.
Thanks man.
The image rotates even if I have it on the text logo, but I find it funny and better! Wink

Anyway, I would love to have this theme on Mybb 2.0!
If there is any beta could you like work on the 2.0 version so we could have it as soon as 2.0 is released?
thank you!
(2015-09-02, 08:58 PM)mrkiller2010 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks man.
The image rotates even if I have it on the text logo, but I find it funny and better! Wink

If there is any beta could you like work on the 2.0 version so we could have it as soon as 2.0 is released?
thank you!

Nope, sadly the 2.0 version is in early development, I don't think the team have it finished, but I promise this will be created for 2.0.
(2015-09-02, 09:57 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-02, 08:58 PM)mrkiller2010 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks man.

thank you!

Nope, sadly the 2.0 version is in early development, I don't think the team have it finished, but I promise this will created for 2.0.

Sounds great man, thanks once again! Smile