MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Square theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great job envy. Loving the header.
as I can hide the column "Latest Activity"
(2014-09-23, 01:40 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-22, 05:08 PM)zaishen Wrote: [ -> ]You know if we can we add some timer on collapse categories? to make the collapses close smooth?

You can edit the speed of the effect in jscripts/jquery.plugins.js

I changed mine from fast to slow, make a back up of the file before messing with anything if you don't know what you're doing.

what line and i have to add some code?
Kind of feel a but dumb here but how do I change the logo. The word Square and also get rid of the spinning square ?

Thanks.
(2014-09-24, 07:46 PM)Mike-B Wrote: [ -> ]Kind of feel a but dumb here but how do I change the logo. The word Square and also get rid of the spinning square ?

Thanks.

Header template

<div class="logo"><div class="logo2"><i class="fa fa-cube fa-fw"></i></div> Square</div>

If you want to remove both, leave the class logo only, like this:

<div class="logo"></div>
Great themes
(2014-09-24, 08:31 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-24, 07:46 PM)Mike-B Wrote: [ -> ]Kind of feel a but dumb here but how do I change the logo. The word Square and also get rid of the spinning square ?

Thanks.

Header template

<div class="logo"><div class="logo2"><i class="fa fa-cube fa-fw"></i></div> Square</div>

If you want to remove both, leave the class logo only, like this:

<div class="logo"></div>
Thank-you eNvy

Your a star.
excusem by repetition

as I can hide the column "Latest Activity" ???

Excuse my english, is google translator.
You can hide or show the sidebar (Lastest Activity) by pressing the button in the breadcrumbs =).
Excuse,

Where's the bread crumbs?
Blush

(2014-09-26, 10:20 AM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]You can hide or show the sidebar (Lastest Activity) by pressing the button in the breadcrumbs =).