MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Square theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-06-16, 03:49 PM)Villadsrl Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-10, 12:49 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]Square theme updated.

Changelog:

10/06/2016

-Removed the plugin with custom text.
-Now all the custom text is directly in the templates.
-To know where the custom text is, you have a .txt file with all the templates which contains custom text.
-Fixed the width of the multipage section not displaying it correctly in forumdisplay.

How can I create dropdown menus in the header?? For example: I have created a "header menu" called "More" and I want "Calendar, Members & Help" to be in "More"'s dropdown menu. Please help <3

How can I remove the text?? It's very annoying...

[Image: image.png]

I don't do custom tweaks, sorry but you have to learn how to make menus.

The floating text is the tipsy library, if you want to remove the function of the library you need to go to ACP > Templates & Styles > Templates > Square templates > Ungrouped templates > open headerinclude template

Search this line:

<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/images/square/custom/tipsy.js"></script>

And delete it.
Thanks for your answers!! <3
Another question, some of the buttons are not showing up? Please help.

[Image: image2.png]
(2016-06-17, 12:38 PM)Villadsrl Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your answers!! <3
Another question, some of the buttons are not showing up? Please help.

[Image: image2.png]

Go to ACP > Templates & Styles > Templates > Square templates > Ungrouped templates > open headerinclude template

Search this:

<script type="text/javascript"> 
jQuery(function() {
	jQuery("a").tipsy({gravity: jQuery.fn.tipsy.autoNS});
	jQuery("title").tipsy({gravity: jQuery.fn.tipsy.autoNS});
	jQuery("img").tipsy({gravity: jQuery.fn.tipsy.autoNS});
	jQuery("i").tipsy({gravity: jQuery.fn.tipsy.autoNS});
	jQuery("span").tipsy({gravity: jQuery.fn.tipsy.autoNS});
	jQuery("div").tipsy({gravity: jQuery.fn.tipsy.autoNS});
	jQuery("label").tipsy({gravity: jQuery.fn.tipsy.autoNS});
	jQuery("input").tipsy({gravity: jQuery.fn.tipsy.autoNS});
});
</script>

Delete it.

I've registered in your forum and I can see all the buttons fine.
Doesn't work?
(2016-06-17, 04:43 PM)Villadsrl Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't work?

Then something is going on with the admin powers, because me as a registered user can see all the buttons fine. Apart from that, all the buttons of the theme works fine, I check that 5 minutes ago.
I've just created a test account, anfd it still doesn't work?
(2016-06-17, 07:29 PM)Villadsrl Wrote: [ -> ]I've just created a test account, anfd it still doesn't work?

[Image: PJMiZaz.png]
Is there a way to make everything from the forum bar down to the board stats bar fill the screen instead of center.
(2016-06-17, 10:30 PM)Mravens10 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to make everything from the forum bar down to the board stats bar fill the screen instead of center.

You need to change the width of the theme. Search all the classes and id's, and change the pixel width for % width.
(2016-06-17, 10:40 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-17, 10:30 PM)Mravens10 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to make everything from the forum bar down to the board stats bar fill the screen instead of center.

You need to change the width of the theme. Search all the classes and id's, and change the pixel width for % width.

What specific ones should I be looking for?