MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Square theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The text is not appearing for me -_-
(2015-06-29, 05:29 PM)TheEpicCooldeal Wrote: [ -> ]The text is not appearing for me -_-

Install the plugin that comes with the theme.
I fixed it but in one of the pictures you posted it has the user's profile summary or info on the left, for me the profile summary is still on the top
(2015-06-30, 05:16 AM)TheEpicCooldeal Wrote: [ -> ]I fixed it but in one of the pictures you posted it has the user's profile summary or info on the left, for me the profile summary is still on the top

You need to change the layout of the postbit to classic mode, inside the settings of your ACP and your profile.
Sorry but, Where exactly in the ACP?
(2015-06-30, 05:28 AM)TheEpicCooldeal Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry but, Where exactly in the ACP?

ACP > Configuration > Settings > Show Thread Options > Display posts using the classic layout

And User CP > Edit options > Check -> Display posts in classic mode.
(2015-07-06, 03:06 AM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-05, 09:04 PM)GreyGhost Wrote: [ -> ]Hey eNvy. Still loving your theme! Again thanks so much Big Grin

I just noticed the reputation page though for members seems to be a bit broken:

[Image: e8zixSs.png]

Usually there is a table outlined with your rep over the last 6 months with numbers, and in the green box is the total number. Not a big deal, but do you know whats up?

I thought maybe it was something I did or a plugin, but it appears to be present in a fresh copy of the theme I have installed as well.

Are you running this theme on 1.6 or 1.8? Because this is the 1.6 version, and if you use it into 1.8 things will be broken (Same using 1.8 theme on 1.6) Toungue

Posting in the right place now.

I am using myBB 1.8 and the 1.8 version of this theme.
(2015-07-06, 04:46 AM)GreyGhost Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-06, 03:06 AM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-05, 09:04 PM)GreyGhost Wrote: [ -> ]Hey eNvy. Still loving your theme! Again thanks so much Big Grin

I just noticed the reputation page though for members seems to be a bit broken:

[Image: e8zixSs.png]

Usually there is a table outlined with your rep over the last 6 months with numbers, and in the green box is the total number. Not a big deal, but do you know whats up?

I thought maybe it was something I did or a plugin, but it appears to be present in a fresh copy of the theme I have installed as well.

Are you running this theme on 1.6 or 1.8? Because this is the 1.6 version, and if you use it into 1.8 things will be broken (Same using 1.8 theme on 1.6) Toungue

Posting in the right place now.

I am using myBB 1.8 and the 1.8 version of this theme.

Let me check this in a fresh install, wait for my response.
(2015-07-06, 07:44 AM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]Let me check this in a fresh install, wait for my response.

Thanks eNvy.
[Image: VnJADbD.png]

Seems to work fine for me.