MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Square theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Envy, Square theme not good work with MyAlerts. Can you help me? This problem on myalerts_headericon.
Does anyone know how to make the square theme mobile friendly?
(2019-10-24, 02:18 AM)SmarterChild Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know how to make the square theme mobile friendly?

You need to contact the theme author, eNvy for this assistance.

FYI, he has not been in MyBB.com for 7 months. (at this time of post)
FML thanks for the heads up. I'm surprised no one else asked for this previously...
Top Topic! as they say, liked it at first sight!
Hi, there is problem with closed forum, that icon doesn't display. Don't know why, but there is only black dot icon.

SOLVED (thanks to koperfield):
There are mising .forum_offclose and .subforum_minioffclose in CSS file.

Solution:
global.css file

Line 75:
.forum_offlock, .forum_offclose {

Line 99:
.subforum_miniofflock, .subforum_minioffclose {
Next problem with pagination2 in Square.css

There is fixed width 120px, which is problem, if you have more than 99 pages.

Fix: change 120px of pagination2 to 132px in css style file.
I can't seem to get the theme to recognize the logo I'm pointing to in the header. Is there a step I'm missing to get my own logo to show up instead of the default logo?
Hi
Nice theme .

how can i download?
(its says noit permissions to view that page)
First of all, I'm a little bit off with my english so please forgive me in advance.

(2019-07-15, 08:55 AM)KnightSepehr Wrote: [ -> ]hey envy thanks for the good theme
i had a question
how could i change the logo ? imean the cube thing i have searched alot in css and xml files and found nothing about the exact cube rather than " fa fa-cube fa-fw " class but no css leading to it maybe its an link but i can not find it !
can you help me to replace my logo with this ? my logo is a png file

That's a question that I've already replied in the past, search through the pages you will find the fix for that (and even a tutorial I think).

(2019-07-16, 01:20 PM)Dralix Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Envy, Square theme not good work with MyAlerts. Can you help me? This problem on myalerts_headericon.

No custom theme is good with any custom plugin. That's because both, plugins and themes are made with the default MyBB core templates in mind. Plugins that insert code or variables search for the default mybb template structure, and if they can't find the same structure the result is not gonna be what you expect. The only solution for that is search what's causing the problem itself, it can be a wrong placed variable or code, or also, different html/css structure.

(2019-10-24, 02:18 AM)SmarterChild Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know how to make the square theme mobile friendly?

Already replied to you, check your pms.

(2019-10-28, 10:37 AM)Jane Kors Wrote: [ -> ]Top Topic! as they say, liked it at first sight!

Thanks.

(2020-01-01, 11:25 PM)S474N Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, there is problem with closed forum, that icon doesn't display. Don't know why, but there is only black dot icon.

SOLVED (thanks to koperfield):
There are mising .forum_offclose and .subforum_minioffclose in CSS file.

Solution:
global.css file

Line 75:
.forum_offlock, .forum_offclose {

Line 99:
.subforum_miniofflock, .subforum_minioffclose {

This is a very old template, so I don't really remember if I delete that or it's missing. Anyway, thanks for the advice, I will check in that in the next update.

(2020-01-04, 12:18 AM)S474N Wrote: [ -> ]Next problem with pagination2 in Square.css

There is fixed width 120px, which is problem, if you have more than 99 pages.

Fix: change 120px of pagination2 to 132px in css style file.

Thanks for that. Gonna change it in the next update.

(2020-01-26, 01:33 AM)christineoneal1971 Wrote: [ -> ]I can't seem to get the theme to recognize the logo I'm pointing to in the header. Is there a step I'm missing to get my own logo to show up instead of the default logo?

That's because the theme doesn't use the custom variable for that. It uses a custom icon placed in the template.

-----------------

Gonna update the theme and check the errors, thanks to all of you.

Also I need to point that even if I don't log in, I'm still active here (with less time than before due to my work).

-----------------

Square theme updated to MyBB 1.8.22.