MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Square theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-03-12, 09:29 AM)jaydee9296 Wrote: [ -> ]How to change the colors of these admincp and modcp? And is there any way to add buttons just like these?

[Image: RcZZZu4.png]

Search the class of both buttons and change their colour.

If you want to add more buttons like that, just copy the structure of the html and change the class of the button.

(2016-03-13, 03:44 AM)Luis Dirjan Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Hfn_ABFl.jpg]

how to make like this comment panel..

Change the postbit style to the horizontal or classic mode.
(2016-03-13, 09:06 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-12, 09:29 AM)jaydee9296 Wrote: [ -> ]How to change the colors of these admincp and modcp? And is there any way to add buttons just like these?

If you want to add more buttons like that, just copy the structure of the html and change the class of the button.

(2016-03-13, 03:44 AM)Luis Dirjan Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Hfn_ABFl.jpg]

Thanks EnVy

could that be found in which css sir? Sad

Edit: Gone I got it but is there any way to create a custom button contains a MyAlerts Plugin? Like whenever a user is notified, the numbers will be attached at the top right of the button?
So I want the width of the forum to be a bit wider than the 984px it currently is. Like maybe 1000px. I change that in the wrapper right? The problem is it looks like its not resizing properly when looking at the forum on a cellphone. Part of the forum is cut off on the screen. How can I make the forum width wider and also have it auto resize for viewing on different devices?
(2016-03-14, 07:55 PM)jaydee9296 Wrote: [ -> ]

could that be found in which css sir? Sad

Edit: Gone I got it but is there any way to create a custom button contains a MyAlerts Plugin? Like whenever a user is notified, the numbers will be attached at the top right of the button?

You can do that and more but I don't give support for plugins, it's up to you to make that kind of modifications.

(2016-03-14, 09:43 PM)maintainin Wrote: [ -> ]So I want the width of the forum to be a bit wider than the 984px it currently is. Like maybe 1000px. I change that in the wrapper right? The problem is it looks like its not resizing properly when looking at the forum on a cellphone. Part of the forum is cut off on the screen. How can I make the forum width wider and also have it auto resize for viewing on different devices?

Like you said, you can increment the size of the forum changing the width of the wrapper. The theme is designed in fixed mode: always the same resolution, no matter in which device you saw it.

If you want it to be mobile compatible you need a "responsive design" which adapts automatically to the resolution of the device you use. I don't create responsive designs (yet) due to a few factors with the current version of MyBB.

Cheers.
Is there a way to add "view new posts" link to the main index of this theme?
(2016-03-15, 10:49 PM)maintainin Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to add "view new posts" link to the main index of this theme?

Add this code where you want it:

<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getnew">{$lang->welcome_newposts}</a>

For example, in header_welcomeblock_member, search this:

<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/usercp.php?action=avatar"><i class="fa fa-camera fa-fw"></i> {$lang->xstyled_changeavatar}</a></li>

Add before that:

<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getnew"><i class="fa fa-comments fa-fw"></i> {$lang->welcome_newposts}</a></li>

And with this little code you have the link to the new posts on the user menu ^^.

Cheers.
(2016-03-15, 11:35 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-15, 10:49 PM)maintainin Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to add "view new posts" link to the main index of this theme?

Add this code where you want it:

<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getnew">{$lang->welcome_newposts}</a>

For example, in header_welcomeblock_member, search this:

<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/usercp.php?action=avatar"><i class="fa fa-camera fa-fw"></i> {$lang->xstyled_changeavatar}</a></li>

Add before that:

<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getnew"><i class="fa fa-comments fa-fw"></i> {$lang->welcome_newposts}</a></li>

And with this little code you have the link to the new posts on the user menu ^^.

Cheers.

Outstanding! Thank you!

Actually envy, where would I need to add that code to add it to the header bar itself? Like to the left of the avatar and drop down menu?
That code is for the drop down menu.

If you want to add it to the left of the avatar, you need to make a copy of the classes that I use for the admin and mod cp and use that code inside, but remove the text variable and insert an icon, after that copy the css of one of the buttons and change the name and properties to your needs.
(2016-03-16, 12:13 AM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]That code is for the drop down menu.

If you want to add it to the left of the avatar, you need to make a copy of the classes that I use for the admin and mod cp and use that code inside, but remove the text variable and insert an icon, after that copy the css of one of the buttons and change the name and properties to your needs.

OK but where does that go in the header template so its positioned  to the left of the avatar? Edit: I actually just noticed the view new posts link is already located at the bottom right of the theme. So where do I post the code at for the view new posts in the header template so it shows up right beside the avatar? Ive tried pasting it in spots a few times but I can't get it right.