MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Square theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014-11-01, 09:26 PM)Mike-B Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-01, 05:27 AM)amanda2014 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone know what's up with eNvy's support forum xstyled.com? It hasn't been up for some days.

Was wondering exactly the same thing Amanda!

Looks like he took it down. Sad

Aside from that, awesome square theme.
Could you add a resizable option so that people with large monitors can resize the forum size.
(2014-11-01, 09:33 PM)Codename Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-01, 09:26 PM)Mike-B Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-01, 05:27 AM)amanda2014 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone know what's up with eNvy's support forum xstyled.com? It hasn't been up for some days.

Was wondering exactly the same thing Amanda!

Looks like he took it down. Sad

Aside from that, awesome square theme.

If you mean my 'Modded' Square then thanks.

Shy
(2014-11-02, 04:23 PM)Mike-B Wrote: [ -> ]If you mean my 'Modded' Square then thanks.

Shy

The theme for "Seeking Social" looks pretty neat. Smile
I cannot make my header stick to the top whenever I would like to make it scroll with the page, it will either go off the page somewhere like on the left or whatever..

I was trying to follow this thread but I didn't make it work the way i want it.
http://community.mybb.com/post-957092.html#pid957092
I would like it to scroll just like on my main website: http://www.worldplugged.com

Help please
(2014-11-02, 08:17 PM)Codename Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-02, 04:23 PM)Mike-B Wrote: [ -> ]If you mean my 'Modded' Square then thanks.

Shy

The theme for "Seeking Social" looks pretty neat. Smile

Hey thanks..
eNvy great theme you got here Smile Congrats

One thing

Ho can i add a search box like the one from portal before the latest activity threads start

what will be the code to use
The best mybb theme, i love it so much, i hope the support and the update of the theme will not stop..

Hi,
anyone knows how to change this
[Image: Capture.png]

Regards
Choose "Display posts in classic mode" in User control panel. I believe it is set as default for new posters.
ok Thank you