MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Square theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Try disabling all the plugins, check if the error appears, if not, only activate the language vars, and check again.

Seems like a plugin problem.
done that deactivated all plugins and it didn't happen. Then as soon as I activated the xstyled language vars plugin it happened again. 

Only have the lang vars plugin activated and it happened again.

Could it have a issue with the pluginlibrary? it is a plugin that doesn't need to be installed.

It is funny because it only happened though after I added the social links using the steps you told me to. If you want I can give you full access to my site admin panel and ftp
(2015-10-18, 02:01 AM)WAZY Wrote: [ -> ]done that deactivated all plugins and it didn't happen. Then as soon as I activated the xstyled language vars plugin it happened again. 

Only have the lang vars plugin activated and it happened again.

Could it have a issue with the pluginlibrary? it is a plugin that doesn't need to be installed.

It is funny because it only happened though after I added the social links using the steps you told me to. If you want I can give you full access to my site admin panel and ftp

Replace vars_envy.lang.php for the original one and try it.
Ok I can upload the original one. As soon as I edit the file it brings the error doesn't matter where I edit it.

If I upload the one I had before like I upload the fresh one it brings the errors. As long as I don't mess with the file it is fine
(2014-09-26, 10:20 AM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]You can hide or show the sidebar (Lastest Activity) by pressing the button in the breadcrumbs =).

Hello eNvy,

When I upgraded to myBB 1.8.6, I somehow lost this function. The double arrow image does not show on the index page anymore. What do I need to do to get this function back?
(2015-10-18, 04:26 AM)WAZY Wrote: [ -> ]Ok I can upload the original one. As soon as I edit the file it brings the error doesn't matter where I edit it.

If I upload the one I had before like I upload the fresh one it brings the errors. As long as I don't mess with the file it is fine

Use an advanced editor (like Notepad++ or Sublime text) to edit the file, put the three new vars for your social networks and edit the text as your liking, then upload the file to your hosting an try it.

(2015-10-18, 12:34 PM)amanda2014 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-26, 10:20 AM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]You can hide or show the sidebar (Lastest Activity) by pressing the button in the breadcrumbs =).

Hello eNvy,

When I upgraded to myBB 1.8.6, I somehow lost this function. The double arrow image does not show on the index page anymore. What do I need to do to get this function back?

Use a plugin to show the latest activity, because I removed this in the latest update due to a malfunction (The code runs all the querys from the portal, when you only need one query not all the querys).
(2015-10-18, 01:37 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]Use a plugin to show the latest activity, because I removed this in the latest update due to a malfunction (The code runs all the querys from the portal, when you only need one query not all the querys).

I still have the sidebar where the latest activity is shown. I just can't hide it like I used to be able to since the button with the two arrows pointing at each other is gone. Has that image been removed from the image directory in your latest version of Square? What was it called?
(2015-10-18, 03:48 PM)amanda2014 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-18, 01:37 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]Use a plugin to show the latest activity, because I removed this in the latest update due to a malfunction (The code runs all the querys from the portal, when you only need one query not all the querys).

I still have the sidebar where the latest activity is shown. I just can't hide it like I used to be able to since the button with the two arrows pointing at each other is gone. Has that image been removed from the image directory in your latest version of Square? What was it called?

ACP > Templates & Styles > Templates > Square templates > Navigation templates > open nav template

Replace all the code with this new one:

<fieldset class="breadcrumb">
	<span class="crumbs">{$nav}{$activesep}
		<span class="crust">{$activebit}</span>
	</span>
	<a class="buttons" title="{$lang->xstyled_hidesidebar}" style="float: right;"><i style="font-size: 14px;" class="fa fa-compress fa-fw"></i></a>
	<a class="clickedbuttons" title="{$lang->xstyled_showsidebar}" style="float: right;"><i style="font-size: 14px;" class="fa fa-expand fa-fw"></i></a>
</fieldset>

ACP > Templates & Styles > Templates > Square templates > Ungrouped templates > open headerinclude template

Add this code to the end of the file

<script type="text/javascript">
jQuery(function($) {
    $(".clickedbuttons").hide();
    $(".buttons").click(function() {
        $(".sidebar").animate({height: "hide", opacity: 0}, 500,
            function() {
                $(".forums").animate({width: "984px"}, 500);
            });
        $(this).hide();
        $(".clickedbuttons").show();
        $.cookie("sidebar","collapsed", {expires: 365});