MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Square theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
forum.bitcoinzone.nl last version

(2017-11-15, 04:48 PM)xmootjex Wrote: [ -> ]forum.bitcoinzone.nl last version

if you click on the login button nothing happens... ;(
^ theme needs style code adjustments for MyBB 1.8.13 ; please see this post
basically modal popup code needs to be updated in global.css of the theme
Thanks BRO! It worked, so happy lol.... I was frustrating a lot.

It looks now like the default theme, I think.

Can I change the login page to square theme?
10/01/2018

-Updated to 1.8.14.
-Fixed the modal login.
-Added support for jQuery 1.8.13.
-Added missing (new) variables to some templates.

Sorry for the delay, I'm currently working 24/7 as a Frontend Dev. for a company.

Also a big thank to all the users who use Square theme, we reached 30.000 downloads!... that's crazy.

Cheers!
Thanks, eNvy! Yeah, it's really cool that your theme is so popular! Congrats on making a great theme!

Do you have any plans to eventually make a Square theme for 1.9? I know you have a lot to do at work, but really love your theme!
hola veo q eres argentino puedes dar soporte en español?
(2018-01-11, 05:00 PM)amanda_2011 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, eNvy! Yeah, it's really cool that your theme is so popular! Congrats on making a great theme!

Do you have any plans to eventually make a Square theme for 1.9? I know you have a lot to do at work, but really love your theme!

Probably I'll make it again but it's not gonna be the exact same theme.

(2018-01-15, 01:13 AM)cidforeador Wrote: [ -> ]hola veo q eres argentino puedes dar soporte en español?

Sorry but I don't even have enough time to upgrade this theme. You can get spanish support from the official spanish support site of MyBB.
(2018-01-15, 08:38 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]Probably I'll make it again but it's not gonna be the exact same theme.

Yay!
If I upgrade to Square Theme 1.8.14 / 10-1-2018 all my customizations (logo, colors, settings) will be reverted to original?
^ you can export current theme's xml file [include all templates] & compare with the latest version's xml file
And add the missing content related to the update & the plugins ; import back modified xml file & use it ..