MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Square theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the default MyBB theme, there is a notification alert on the top right that tells you if you get any new inbox messages. Does Square Theme have this or am I missing something very obvious? If the theme doesn't have the notification, is there a way to add one?

Thanks

Edit: There's a popup on the top for new messages.
Is anyone thinking about making this theme responsive ?
Hi,

In the theme, when I change the window size of the browser, part of the forum gets cut off. How would I go about fixing this? I would like to make the forum boxes like the header, where decreasing the browser width does not cut off the end of the header. You can still scroll to see the missing header parts.

[Image: zXAh6DY.png?1]

[Image: 3pTBxee.png?1]

Also, how would I decrease the width of the forum? I tried editing the global css, but it also decrease the header and footer widths, which run to both ends of the screen.

[Image: z1ITy9I.png]

Thanks for the help
Love the theme!!!

One question, what code would I use in the header to put a jpg image of my logo instead of the square.

I tried replacing  <div class="logo"><div class="logo2"></div>Square</div> this whole line with html to place the graphic image but it compressed the whole header and looked bad.

Anyone have an idea what code to put in the header template?
The buttons are squished close together and I can't read some of them. Do you know what that is and how to fix? i.e Admin/mod cp don't have the icons, just a small sliver of color to click. This must be why i see no log out button.
(2016-07-11, 06:36 AM)ecoo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

In the theme, when I change the window size of the browser, part of the forum gets cut off. How would I go about fixing this? I would like to make the forum boxes like the header, where decreasing the browser width does not cut off the end of the header. You can still scroll to see the missing header parts.

[Image: zXAh6DY.png?1]

[Image: 3pTBxee.png?1]

Also, how would I decrease the width of the forum? I tried editing the global css, but it also decrease the header and footer widths, which run to both ends of the screen.

[Image: z1ITy9I.png]

Thanks for the help

Try this:

Open the global.css file of Square theme, then in the first class (body), add this:

width: 100%;
	min-width: 100%;
	max-width: 100%;
	display: inline-table;

To decrease all the forum width you need to change all the width of all the classes and ID's, a few are on global.css and the rest is located in Square.css

-------------------

(2016-07-20, 01:10 PM)Xaretic Wrote: [ -> ]Love the theme!!!

One question, what code would I use in the header to put a jpg image of my logo instead of the square.

I tried replacing  <div class="logo"><div class="logo2"></div>Square</div> this whole line with html to place the graphic image but it compressed the whole header and looked bad.

Anyone have an idea what code to put in the header template?

Look in the thread, I think I've replied to this like 5 times XD.

-----------------------

(2016-07-22, 09:38 AM)masterful Wrote: [ -> ]The buttons are squished close together and I can't read some of them. Do you know what that is and how to fix? i.e Admin/mod cp don't have the icons, just a small sliver of color to click. This must be why i see no log out button.

Probably your site isn't loading the FontAwesome Icons, specially for that buttons which only has icons.
Your idea fixed everything. Really appreciate it, Envy. I'm all set now thanks so much man!

The only issue I have now is the down arrow (that goes to user settings like logout) isn't responsive when clicked. Did I do something wrong again? Everything else is good. Also I notice that thread moderation, like moving stuff, doesn't work. There's no text editor too. Java problem maybe?

Thanks for helping again.
(2016-07-25, 07:49 PM)royalty Wrote: [ -> ]Your idea fixed everything. Really appreciate it, Envy. I'm all set now thanks so much man!

The only issue I have now is the down arrow (that goes to user settings like logout) isn't responsive when clicked. Did I do something wrong again? Everything else is good. Also I notice that thread moderation, like moving stuff, doesn't work. There's no text editor too. Java problem maybe?

Thanks for helping again.

Yeah, something is happening with jquery, the menu, the thread moderation and I think the editor all of them uses jquery. If you use plugins, check disabling one for one and see if the problem persist.
Hey, just wanted to tell you that the multiquote button does not indicate whether a post is selected. It doesn't bother me much, but perhaps in future editions the multiquote button on a post should have an indicator whether that post is selected or not, like the button darkens on a post if that post is selected.
Hello, how can i put my forum thread like this " https://community.mybb.com/uploads/mods/...525bf6.png " ?