MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Square theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does it's possible to update the Square theme to the latest version without messing all the custom mods in templates? I mean collors, banners, links, configurations etc? Like updating MyBB, with no mess in page...
Since intalling Square, I have updated it only one time and all my forum was reseted to zero, regarding the custom mods above,

Thanks,
Hello Envy, thanks for your work.

Can you tell me how you showed last threads in sidebar ? https://i.ibb.co/9pjjHhR/687474703a2f2f6...706e67.png

Do i need a plugin?

Thanks.
^ you can try using this method => Link
Thanks, I will try. Smile
This theme is amazing! Thank you so much eNvy! Just a quick question.. is there any way to make this theme responsive? Maybe someone can guide me where exactly I should go to update the css or insert any specific codes?
(2020-05-15, 03:48 PM)ZombieDeath Wrote: [ -> ]This theme is amazing! Thank you so much eNvy! Just a quick question.. is there any way to make this theme responsive? Maybe someone can guide me where exactly I should go to update the css or insert any specific codes?

Not in the right way of doing it (you need to replace all the HTML and tables and start building from scratch). The only reason I didn't make it responsive was because doing that requires a lot of time, and each time the MyBB team upload a new version, you need to check in extreme detail what was changed, removed or added (and I don't have that time at the moment).

Maybe in the future if MyBB launchs a new responsive version then I will make a new Square version.

----------------

Square theme updated to MyBB 1.8.29.

Build #16

-Updated to MyBB 1.8.29.
-Updated a lot of templates and code.
-Changed the load of the custom font with the new HTPPS protocol and URLs from Google.

Cheers to all and thanks again for choosing this theme.
Hello!
Where I can find the code for changing the color of the forum announcement text (with hyperlink in my case) from Square theme? (the line with the microphone). I need the same color (white) for visited and unvisited hyperlink text, but just here not everywhere in the forum.
If you know how to increase that font size will be a plus.
thanks,

[attachment=44704]
why do my forum looks like this ?
Probably incorrect URL in settings.  See broken styles in Common Issues.  Watch out for incorrect https or secure cookie settings.
Hello!
How do I change the original color of the blue bar from header (that one with the microphone and short announcements) with another color depending on my preference?