MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Square theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-10-25, 04:20 PM)asalami Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-25, 02:27 AM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-24, 05:29 PM)asalami Wrote: [ -> ]WOW seriously i thought you would reply after 1 week with some little explanation but what i see is you explained it in detailed.
Thanks for your swift reply & explanation.

(2016-10-24, 05:29 PM)asalami Wrote: [ -> ]WOW seriously i thought you would reply after 1 week with some little explanation but what i see is you explained it in detailed.
Thanks for your swift reply & explanation.

How to add different animation to that index logo

That's up to you. I've used only CSS to rotate the logo, you can try different things but you probably need to edit a little bit the HTML and CSS of it.
Where can i find the HTML file i dont see any file with extension .html

You can read more about themes here: https://docs.mybb.com/1.8/development/themes/

Square updated to MyBB 1.8.8.

Wait for the approval of MyBB team in order to download the latest release.
Hi eNvy! Smile

How do I change the text on the buttons on the picture? (It's the red marked circle)

[Image: Unavngivet.png]
Hi, I have one question - how can you change text size and go to a new row in slider option - caption SubTitle.

Thank you for your help.

And another - can I set different header image for each site? Thank you.

And a nother question Smile, how to remove right sidebar from contact form site, from other sites I can choose in site options, but here right side bar just appears and i don't know how to remove it... Thank you
(2016-10-31, 05:42 PM)Villadsrl Wrote: [ -> ]Hi eNvy! Smile

How do I change the text on the buttons on the picture? (It's the red marked circle)

[Image: Unavngivet.png]

I don't really know, I've never changed that. I assume it uses the same name of the html template (if that's the case maybe you can change it from the html template or directly from the core files, but again, I never changed that so...)

(2016-11-01, 01:02 PM)newboy Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I have one question - how can you change text size and go to a new row in slider option - caption SubTitle.

Thank you for your help.

And another - can I set different header image for each site? Thank you.

And a nother question Smile, how to remove right sidebar from contact form site, from other sites I can choose in site options, but here right side bar just appears and i don't know how to remove it... Thank you

1- To change the text size search font-size in Global.css and Square.css and chage it to your liking. I don't understand that "new row in slider option - caption subtitle", what's that?
2- Depends on what you mean by "site".
3- I don't know, square doesn't touch any "contact me" template, it's up to you to remove it or not.
Thank you for your help, I have resolved issuse and made some compromises Smile
Hello, for some reason links and quotes don't work anymore using this theme. (When I switch the Template set to the default myBB one, it shows but not with the Square template set)
(2016-11-19, 04:35 AM)Iosnowore Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, for some reason links and quotes don't work anymore using this theme. (When I switch the Template set to the default myBB one, it shows but not with the Square template set)

Can you give me your forum url so I can check? Also:

- ¿Do you install any plugins before this happens?
- ¿Did you try disabling all the plugins and saw if this still happens?
My theme has a habit of always logging you out.

Also, it never saves your information when you click "remember me"
Hello,

How many new post do you see by clicking the "new posts" button from the header?  I renamed in "News" , on my forum. It is possible to do a pagination of the new posts? I see only the first 16 but I want to see all the new posts in my forum.

Thanks,
(2016-11-30, 04:46 PM)BandanaBandit Wrote: [ -> ]My theme has a habit of always logging you out.

Also, it never saves your information when you click "remember me"

Is not your theme. A theme is only a change of look, it doens't touch any core function of the forum.

(2016-12-04, 09:02 PM)Lyvyoo Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

How many new post do you see by clicking the "new posts" button from the header?  I renamed in "News" , on my forum. It is possible to do a pagination of the new posts? I see only the first 16 but I want to see all the new posts in my forum.

Thanks,

Did you try to change the theme to the default one and see if you can saw more than 16 or just 16?