MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Square theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On regular topic forums, it is set so, when you click the topic name, it will link you to the latest post. On the thread list, it then becomes more extensive. Of course that could be changed manually. >>>

On the latest activity sidebar, yes there is no latest post but only the topic name which links to the first post. And as far as i checked, it requires core changes.
I tried to solve it, but as i am pretty novice in php, i dont really know. But maybe someone else can help you with that: portal.php, (line 381 if i am right). It seems like it is already there, but i cant figure out why it doesnt use it.
(If your questioning why portal, the latest acitvity uses the latest thread box from the portal page.)

About the menu top links:
Templates & Style » Themes » Square » Square.css

Find:

.menu ul li a:link, .menu ul li a:visited {
color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.5);
text-decoration: none;
transition: all 0.5s ease;
}

.menu ul li a:hover, .menu ul li a:active {
color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 1);
transition: all 0.5s ease;
}

and replace with:

.menu ul li a:link, .menu ul li a:visited {
color: #FFFFFF;
}
Thank you for your nice theme!

Please show me how to translate the "New thread", "New reply", "Reply", "Edit", Delete" button and the title "Latest Activity" of sidebar.

Please add feature to show full title of threads in sidebar. Thank you!
I'm having an issue with Latest activity. I changed all the options under settings > portal settings to the ones you specify, but I still don't have any posts showing up under the latest activity on sidebar.
Where are the 'New Topic'/New Reply' buttons?

I can't find those?.
How do i change the login box text
nice theme .
Thank you very much
where can i find the welcome box text?
Hey Guys little problem I need help with.

I cannot seem to find this in the footer of this theme.. Help?

<div class="one">
    <h3>About us</h3>
    <p>Im in footer template.</p>
    <p>Fill me with text pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase.</p>
</div> 
If you want to log in, you get something for it with text (left there), but where do you change the text? I hope your answer!

Symon