MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Square theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't find where to edit the 'about us' section, and the header logo. Anyone?
The "about us" text you can edit in language file 'vars_envy.lang.php'

The logo code you can find and edit in Square theme template 'header'
<div class="logo"><div class="logo2"><i class="fa fa-cube fa-fw"></i></div> {$lang->xstyled_logo}</div>
(2015-01-31, 06:29 PM)SvePu Wrote: [ -> ]The "about us" text you can edit in language file 'vars_envy.lang.php'

The logo code you can find and edit in Square theme template 'header'

<div class="logo"><div class="logo2"><i class="fa fa-cube fa-fw"></i></div> {$lang->xstyled_logo}</div>

Thank you! Where do I find the language file though? Sorry, I'm new to MyBB.
The default vars_envy.lang.php is in /inc/languages/english/ on server or you can edit it in AdminControlPanal » Languages » English (American) » vars_envy.lang.php
thank you Envy for this awesome theme! Smile

anyway i have a little problem: the images and video doesn't appear on any thread, both in the portal and in the forum. It just show: [Image: http://image link.png] or attached images. About video it just show nothing.

Any solution?

Thank you in advance
(2015-02-01, 03:47 AM)masterXPLODER Wrote: [ -> ]thank you Envy for this awesome theme! Smile

anyway i have a little problem: the images and video doesn't appear on any thread, both in the portal and in the forum. It just show: [Image: http://image link.png] or attached images. About video it just show nothing.

Any solution?

Thank you in advance

Change to the default theme and see if this happens, I don't think this is a theme-related problem.
Hey guys, i am just wondering how can i edit the welcome text on login box.

I found the content on my SQL DB but i bet this is not the right way to edit the text (and for sure not the easiest).

Is there another way (the correct one, probably) ? Thank you! Epic theme.
(2015-02-01, 10:23 PM)id820 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, i am just wondering how can i edit the welcome text on login box.

I found the content on my SQL DB but i bet this is not the right way to edit the text (and for sure not the easiest).

You can edit that text in the vars_envy.lang.php file. You can find that file in, inc/languages/english/vars_envy.lang.

Hope this helps. Smile
Hi, beautiful theme, I'm Italian and I apologize for my English, I have two problems with the theme, from the first image the user's name and the time " join", as I solve?

[Image: pUPK86.png]
(2015-02-02, 08:07 AM)ThePanda Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-01, 10:23 PM)id820 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, i am just wondering how can i edit the welcome text on login box.

You can edit that text in the vars_envy.lang.php file. You can find that file in, inc/languages/english/vars_envy.lang.

Hope this helps. Smile

Thanks but i already checked that and i just did it again, there is no file with this name on my forum, including the admin folder inside english language and the pt-br folder. Weird?