MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Square theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How can change the hight of header ?
(2015-01-25, 03:23 PM)IranDeliver Wrote: [ -> ]How can change the hight of header ?

this reply might help: http://community.mybb.com/thread-166055-...pid1134717
1 more question I have my forum and square theme working fine on Safari and Google Chrome but not good as well with Mozilla or IE
How can i fix this !
(2015-01-25, 03:59 PM)IranDeliver Wrote: [ -> ]1 more question I have my forum and square theme working fine on Safari and Google Chrome but not good as well with Mozilla or IE
How can i fix this !

Well, that's too strange, you have the latest .zip from Square? Seems like some sections need to define the width properly.
(2015-01-27, 02:50 AM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-01-25, 03:59 PM)IranDeliver Wrote: [ -> ]1 more question I have my forum and square theme working fine on Safari and Google Chrome but not good as well with Mozilla or IE
How can i fix this !

Well, that's too strange, you have the latest .zip from Square? Seems like some sections need to define the width properly.

First I should thank you for the awesome free theme you made.

I have it fixed, I was because of header height and I played with number and not its Fine Smile

PS: can you help me with here http://community.mybb.com/thread-165853-page-2.html
(2014-09-17, 04:05 AM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]
Support

FINALLY WE HAVE A SITE!

You can ask for support here

eNvy, is your support forum xstyled down for good or will it be back?
(2015-01-28, 10:44 AM)amanda2014 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-17, 04:05 AM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]
Support

FINALLY WE HAVE A SITE!

You can ask for support here

eNvy, is your support forum xstyled down for good or will it be back?

I'm gonna give support here, and only for fixes or minimum tweaks. I forgot to edit that in the threads, thanks for remind me Toungue.
Dear eNvy,
Sometime like 6 form 10 when I refresh my index this gap shows up, I think it might be some extra/useless code somewhere!!!
Maybe it's the plugin itself (Stats) or your connection didn't finish to load correctly the whole site.

When I refresh it's fine (Like 30 of 30) xD.
(2015-01-30, 04:20 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe it's the plugin itself (Stats) or your connection didn't finish to load correctly the whole site.

When I refresh it's fine (Like 30 of 30) xD.
yep it was from plugin setting :x 
Tnx you're the best. sorry if I ask too much Smile