MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Square theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-12-12, 11:59 AM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-12, 04:54 AM)CodeZero Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-12, 02:55 AM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-12, 02:35 AM)CodeZero Wrote: [ -> ]-Sigh- no support over PM can you look at my site that i pm'd you because some stuff isn't loading and its frustrating me because i know i installed everything in the correct place.

www.nerdsavy.com/f

If you read the INSTALLATION.txt inside the .zip file you will notice this:

Quote:Follow this steps to install it correctly.

1. Open the "Upload" folder and upload all the content to the root of your forum.
2. If the system ask you to replace, press "yes", it's only custom content.
3. Go to ACP > Templates & Styles > Import a Theme > Select the Square-theme.xml and press upload.
4. Go to Themes and set Square as the default theme.
5. Go to Configuration > Plugins and activate "XSTYLED custom language vars" plugin.

5. Go to Configuration > Plugins and activate "XSTYLED custom language vars" plugin.

That's what you need to do.

I already have it enabled, the logo and other stuff isn't loading which is strange. I am running 1.8.6

I don't know then, maybe you have a problem with something related to your hosting, all the people who use the plugin doesn't have any problem at the moment.
What about my host is causing the problem? I would like to give them a heads up regarding it.
^ the issue should be fixed now. see this post at your recent thread
Square is a great theme. I just can not have latest activity shown in sidebar?!
(2015-12-12, 09:55 PM)misharnet Wrote: [ -> ]Square is a great theme. I just can not have latest activity shown in sidebar?!

I remove that in the last update.

Use a plugin for the latest threads/post, is way better.
(2015-12-12, 11:17 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-12, 09:55 PM)misharnet Wrote: [ -> ]Square is a great theme. I just can not have latest activity shown in sidebar?!

could you send me the font awesome files since it appears i dont have them but when i looked in the folder i see them .. and how come the logo won't load? everything is setup correctly. www.nerdsavy.com/f  look at the logo
Square is a great theme
(2015-12-13, 02:09 AM)CodeZero Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-12, 11:17 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]

could you send me the font awesome files since it appears i dont have them but when i looked in the folder i see them .. and how come the logo won't load? everything is setup correctly. www.nerdsavy.com/f  look at the logo

It's the same problem you have before, the plugin for the custom language vars is not active or isn't loading.
Which template do I edit this from?
[Image: TX24MEn.png]

It's not in any of the footer templates...
(2015-12-17, 03:25 PM)RebornMerch Wrote: [ -> ]Which template do I edit this from?
[Image: TX24MEn.png]

It's not in any of the footer templates...

There's a .txt inside the .zip file called "How to translate", maybe you want to check it Toungue.
EDIT: Resolved