MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Square theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014-09-27, 11:21 PM)Sir Bradley Wrote: [ -> ]Extremely nice theme, thank-you for making this!
I haven't come across many problems yet, so well done!

Thanks for your kind words =)
Is this a form is Ryspansyv?

i want to change : by: in sidebar with another world. how can i do it?
(2014-09-28, 08:58 AM)ghamghatre Wrote: [ -> ]Is this a form is Ryspansyv?

i want to change : by: in sidebar with another world. how can i do it?

I already replied that question before, and no, isn't responsive.

To change the "by" in the sidebar, go to ACP > Templates & Styles > Templates > Square Templates > Portal Templates > and open portal_latestthreads_thread

<tr class="latestthreads_portal">
<td width="230px" class="trow3">
<strong><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/{$thread['threadlink']}">{$thread['subject']}</a></strong>
<span class="smalltext"><br />
by {$lastposterlink}<br />
{$lastpostdate}
</td>
</tr>

Change that "by" for what you want.

Greetings!
my sidebar buttoms is remove and cant see it!!!!!!!!!!
(2014-09-28, 06:35 PM)ghamghatre Wrote: [ -> ]my sidebar buttoms is remove and cant see it!!!!!!!!!!

ACP > Templates & Styles > Templates > Square templates > Navigation templates > open nav template

Replace the content with this:

<fieldset class="breadcrumb">
    <span class="crumbs">{$nav}{$activesep}
        <span class="crust">{$activebit}</span>
    </span>
    <a class="buttons" title="Hide sidebar" style="float: right;"><i style="font-size: 14px;" class="fa fa-compress fa-fw"></i></a>
    <a class="clickedbuttons" title="Show sidebar" style="float: right;"><i style="font-size: 14px;" class="fa fa-expand fa-fw"></i></a>
</fieldset>
Love the theme , really nice work & pretty easy to edit but one thing I can't figure out is How do I edit the text in the popup login box please?
(2014-09-29, 08:28 PM)__JJ__ Wrote: [ -> ]Love the theme , really nice work & pretty easy to edit but one thing I can't figure out is How do I edit the text in the popup login box please?

Header templates > header_welcomeblock_guest
Hi eNvy,
Have to say this is one superb clean looking theme you have created

Thanks Smile
Quote:<div class="logo"><div class="logo2"><i class="fa fa-cube fa-fw"></i></div> Square</div>
resize square ? i change square ->chochimcanh.com -> fail themes
(2014-09-30, 03:19 PM)juli_0 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:<div class="logo"><div class="logo2"><i class="fa fa-cube fa-fw"></i></div> Square</div>
resize square ? i change square ->chochimcanh.com -> fail themes

I don't understand what you say... please be more specific.

(2014-09-30, 12:20 PM)StevePD Wrote: [ -> ]Hi eNvy,
Have to say this is one superb clean looking theme you have created

Thanks Smile

Thanks StevePD!