MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Square theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think you can edit this at ACP » Template Sets » Square Templates » Edit Template: forumdisplay_threadlist

Thanks.
You could revert the following templates: forumdisplay_threadlist and forumdisplay_thread
By reverting this both templates, they will become the same as here on the mybb standard theme threadlist.

However, it is recommendable to save the two templates before revert, like on a text editor file on your computer. So in case, you do something wrong, you can just set them back.
Also, if you do not want to revert it all, just use the diff report function and see what was changed/added, and according that, modify it as you want.

Just try around abit, but as said, do not forget to make the "backup" of the two templates.
Hi everyone!

I want to say THANK YOU for @eNvy for this awesome theme!

I also have one question: how do I print a custom variable in header template like {$playersonline} and where is the best place to set it?

This variable will receive data from my mysql query with amount of players online in my server.

I tried to set it in global.php and index.php but when index is loaded nothing show.

Hope someone can help me Big Grin
(2014-12-02, 10:18 AM)NomanProdhan Wrote: [ -> ]I think you can edit this at ACP » Template Sets » Square Templates » Edit Template: forumdisplay_threadlist

Thanks.

I've been looking inside the forumdisplay_threadlist template for a few hrs, still can't get my head around what is missing. I'll check it again when I have time thanks Wink

(2014-12-02, 03:18 PM)k1R@ Wrote: [ -> ]You could revert the following templates: forumdisplay_threadlist and forumdisplay_thread
By reverting this both templates, they will become the same as here on the mybb standard theme threadlist.

However, it is recommendable to save the two templates before revert, like on a text editor file on your computer. So in case, you do something wrong, you can just set them back.
Also, if you do not want to revert it all, just use the diff report function and see what was changed/added, and according that, modify it as you want.

Just try around abit, but as said, do not forget to make the "backup" of the two templates.

Backing up files is so important when editing them. I will keep that in mind and keep notepad++ open all the time when I edit these/revert these files. Thanks.
i used and very good
Is it possible for someone to post their 'forumdisplay_threadlist' ?

I can't seem to fix this missing "views" and "posts" and also the forum moderation problem.
I check the "moderate threads" save it and then when I load it up again to see if it was saved properly and it was unticked again.
I have no idea what's doing this.

It's slowly getting to me hahaha Undecided

[Image: NZsJPrL.png]
As i said, revert the following templates: forumdisplay_threadlist and forumdisplay_thread.

If you do not know how: Click "Options" button of the specific template and "Revert to Original". i guess you use a plugin for the user avatar left to the last post, so just uninstall/install, in case it goes away after reverting the templates.
How to add "View Today's Posts" on the header, replacing "Help" ?
Thanks!
@lyvyoo

Go to Templates & Styles -> templates -> square templates -> header templates -> header and replace:
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=help"><i class="fa fa-question-circle fa-2x"></i><br />{$lang->xstyled_help}</a></li>

with

<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getdaily"><i class="fa fa-comments-o fa-2x"></i> <br><font size="1">Today Posts</font></a></li>
k1R@, thank you! it works!

But,

Lightbulb  1. I discover a bug. The topics from Latest Activity sidebar don't have a link to the latest post in topic. Same for the regular topics in forums, the link to the latest post in thread is missing:

[attachment=33164]

But If you enter in  Today Posts, you will find the "last post" link for every thread:

[attachment=33163]

Also on Mybb forum:

[attachment=33162]

How to solve the missing links?

Lightbulb  2. I don't find the css line where I can change the color of the header menu links. I want it allways white, without grey / white hover function.

Thank you!