MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Square theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-12-06, 06:48 PM)Sytarenne Wrote: [ -> ]The URL is http://www.the-pacific.ml

You're using an old version of Square theme, I can notice that because you have the latest threads/post code and it's no longer avaiable on the theme.

Download the latest stable version of Square, I think is the 7 release.
Done that. Nothing changed.
(2015-12-06, 06:38 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-06, 01:49 PM)Chevy Wrote: [ -> ]Hey eNvy, I got another question for you (hopefully the last)
Earlier in this thread you said that we got to use an header logo that is as big as the header, or the navigation menu would get bugged. Now, the header that you gave me is 1024x200, so I took an 1024x200 jpg image and put it as logo, but the navigation menu gets bugged like this -> https://i.gyazo.com/c4147e020a511eedd7c6...64603d.png and I can't seem to undertstand why. How do I fix that?

Same width and height of "Square" not the header itself. Of course if you use an image of 1024px it will break because you have the menu there too.
Sorted it out, .menu css was messed up, I also used background-image and replaced the default color with a logo, it looks pretty cool. Thanks anyways Smile
(2015-12-06, 07:07 PM)Sytarenne Wrote: [ -> ]Done that. Nothing changed.

You installed the plugin again? Because is different than the previous version, at least in your forum isn't active.
Look sick i like that theme
-Sigh- no support over PM can you look at my site that i pm'd you because some stuff isn't loading and its frustrating me because i know i installed everything in the correct place.

www.nerdsavy.com/f
(2015-12-12, 02:35 AM)CodeZero Wrote: [ -> ]-Sigh- no support over PM can you look at my site that i pm'd you because some stuff isn't loading and its frustrating me because i know i installed everything in the correct place.

www.nerdsavy.com/f

If you read the INSTALLATION.txt inside the .zip file you will notice this:

Quote:Follow this steps to install it correctly.

1. Open the "Upload" folder and upload all the content to the root of your forum.
2. If the system ask you to replace, press "yes", it's only custom content.
3. Go to ACP > Templates & Styles > Import a Theme > Select the Square-theme.xml and press upload.
4. Go to Themes and set Square as the default theme.
5. Go to Configuration > Plugins and activate "XSTYLED custom language vars" plugin.

5. Go to Configuration > Plugins and activate "XSTYLED custom language vars" plugin.

That's what you need to do.
(2015-12-12, 02:55 AM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-12, 02:35 AM)CodeZero Wrote: [ -> ]-Sigh- no support over PM can you look at my site that i pm'd you because some stuff isn't loading and its frustrating me because i know i installed everything in the correct place.

www.nerdsavy.com/f

1. Open the "Upload" folder and upload all the content to the root of your forum.
3. Go to ACP > Templates & Styles > Import a Theme > Select the Square-theme.xml and press upload.

I already have it enabled, the logo and other stuff isn't loading which is strange. I am running 1.8.6
(2015-12-12, 04:54 AM)CodeZero Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-12, 02:55 AM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]

www.nerdsavy.com/f

I already have it enabled, the logo and other stuff isn't loading which is strange. I am running 1.8.6

I don't know then, maybe you have a problem with something related to your hosting, all the people who use the plugin doesn't have any problem at the moment.