MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Square theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First off, I love this theme, thank you for creating and support it. Now, on to my question, I modified the theme, to suit the color scheme of my website. I also changed the width of the forum, setting the .wrapper and #content to 85%. I made the same change to the .breadcrumb css, however I cannot get the breadcrumb to be the same width as the forums.

You can see the forum at http://www.projectspeed.net/forums

Thank You
(2017-06-13, 02:12 AM)Barney11 Wrote: [ -> ]First off, I love this theme, thank you for creating and support it. Now, on to my question, I modified the theme, to suit the color scheme of my website. I also changed the width of the forum, setting the .wrapper and #content to 85%. I made the same change to the .breadcrumb css, however I cannot get the breadcrumb to be the same width as the forums.

Thank You

.breadcrumb class has a 85% width, when it needs to be 100%. You're applying the overall width to the parent element #content, so all the childs needs to be 100% to fill that 85%.
(2017-06-19, 01:27 AM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-06-13, 02:12 AM)Barney11 Wrote: [ -> ]First off, I love this theme, thank you for creating and support it.  Now, on to my question, I modified the theme, to suit the color scheme of my website.  I also changed the width of the forum, setting the .wrapper and #content to 85%.  I made the same change to the .breadcrumb css, however I cannot get the breadcrumb to be the same width as the forums.

Thank You

.breadcrumb class has a 85% width, when it needs to be 100%. You're applying the overall width to the parent element #content, so all the childs needs to be 100% to fill that 85%.

That worked!  Thanks!
Hi could help integrate this with the theme? Social Login, 30+ Social Networks
I searched, but can't seem to find the answer. How do you update to the latest stable build of the theme? When I try and upload the newest .xml file, it says it already exists.
It's possible to integrate My Alerts plugin in Square Theme?  Must to make some css changes, I supose...  The problem is that the new button "Alerts (0)" push down the profile menu of the user, and it look like this:

[attachment=39079]

instead the correct css:

[attachment=39080]
Hi,

I really love this theme, but when I switched language from English to Thai I cannot access to Calendar.
It will show white (blank) page with HTTP500. But I still can access other parts as normal i.e. members, help, and search.

This is not happen when I set English as main language.

Thank you.
eNvy, I saw your note on your profile page that you are working full time now and to not expect any updates. Changes have been made in 1.8.13 which make it important for all themes to be updated. Will Square not be updated? I like Square and have used it for some years now, but am wondering if I have to look around for another theme in case you are too busy with work to update Square.
If I enable this theme I can't login with it through my index? Why?
^ what is your forum url & which version of MyBB you are using ?