MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Square theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014-11-08, 04:33 PM)Zeromadafaka Wrote: [ -> ]ok Thank you

To change generically go to your ACP > Configuration Tab > Show Thread Options > Post Layout: Display posts using the horizontal post layout Or Display posts using the classic layout

If you want to force the issue one way or the other I'm fairly sure this is still relevant:

Click Here.

Hope that helps.
how to change popup texts in popup login box............
(2014-11-10, 02:43 PM)Mind Worker Wrote: [ -> ]how to change popup texts in popup login box............

ACP » Template Sets » Square Templates » Edit Template: header_welcomeblock_guest

There you go.

Cool
I found it....Your answer isn't correctly 100%......So However, This theme has included a plugin....so, because of it....it has a language file in plugins folder.....we want to edit it to change squares text......and if u want to add or remove something fro that login box......you can go to above path and add or remove......so i think you can understand.......i understood.....thank u guys.....
I want to change the color of forum in square theme.....how i can change it......

What is the matter?I could see my website like this.....
http://i.imgur.com/f0bINgA.png

I used mini lap and firefox......i want to cofigue quickly this fault......
Hey,

I have a problem.
This error i see..
[Image: o9qq9v.png]

Please help Huh

Greetings,
Darren
Did you install the plugin that comes with it?
(2014-11-16, 08:55 PM)p00lz Wrote: [ -> ]Did you install the plugin that comes with it?

Yes,
I have install the plugin.
(2014-11-14, 05:55 PM)Mind Worker Wrote: [ -> ]I want to change the color of forum in square theme.....how i can change it......

I like this theme but blue is not my favorite colour for a coffee blog. 

So, mr. dev.,  we can change the blue? How?
(2014-11-16, 11:55 PM)Lyvyoo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-14, 05:55 PM)Mind Worker Wrote: [ -> ]I want to change the color of forum in square theme.....how i can change it......

I like this theme but blue is not my favorite colour for a coffee blog. 

So, mr. dev.,  we can change the blue? How?

CSS... like any other theme...