MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Square theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-06-17, 11:48 PM)Mravens10 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-17, 10:40 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-17, 10:30 PM)Mravens10 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to make everything from the forum bar down to the board stats bar fill the screen instead of center.

You need to change the width of the theme. Search all the classes and id's, and change the pixel width for % width.

What specific ones should I be looking for?

.wrapper
#header
#panel
.breadcrumb
.one
.two
.three

Probably I'm missing a few or maybe not, but that's all the general ones. Of course, you need to adjust the elements inside, for example one two and three are the columns in the footer.
You May Want To Fix The Quick Login Form..  The "Value" tag isn't the best to use in this scenario because it forces the user to delete that text before they can log in.  I suggest Using placeholder.  That way once they begin typing, the placeholder text disappears.

Here is how i modified the "quick login"
<li><span class="log"><i class="fa fa-user fa-fw"></i></span><input name="quick_username" id="quick_login_username" type="text" placeholder="Username" class="textlog" size="25" /></li>
<li><span class="log"><i class="fa fa-lock fa-fw"></i></span><input name="quick_password" id="quick_login_password" type="password" placeholder="Password" class="textlog" size="25" /></li>
(2016-06-26, 11:55 PM)nap14hockey Wrote: [ -> ]You May Want To Fix The Quick Login Form..  The "Value" tag isn't the best to use in this scenario because it forces the user to delete that text before they can log in.  I suggest Using placeholder.  That way once they begin typing, the placeholder text disappears.

Here is how i modified the "quick login"
<li><span class="log"><i class="fa fa-user fa-fw"></i></span><input name="quick_username" id="quick_login_username" type="text" placeholder="Username" class="textlog" size="25" /></li>
<li><span class="log"><i class="fa fa-lock fa-fw"></i></span><input name="quick_password" id="quick_login_password" type="password" placeholder="Password" class="textlog" size="25" /></li>

Placeholder is for HTML5, so is not the best scenario to apply here.

Anyway, I've used placeholder in other themes, but Square was released long time ago, that's why it has "value" instead of "placeholder".
Hey eNvy, nice theme you made here Smile

But can you tell me how I can fix this:
[Image: cLkruXM.jpg]

FIXED.
What is your forum URL?
Is there anyway I can make the gaps a little bit bigger ( Look at the letters TTT it is going over the letter G. ):[Image: 9Ni6Hi9.jpg]
Is it possible to change the theme colors?
(2016-06-30, 12:16 PM)Villadsrl Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to change the theme colors?

Do you have this theme installed on your board? If so, what is your url?
(2016-06-30, 12:19 PM)Ben C Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-30, 12:16 PM)Villadsrl Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to change the theme colors?

Do you have this theme installed on your board? If so, what is your url?

If he looks through the templates he can find all the custom classes and id's with colors in order to change to whatever he likes Toungue.
Hello Envy,

Great Theme!
can you tell me were to change the transition time of the news quotes on the header? I think for me they take a little to long before the next news line is displayed.

and is it possible to fix the quick login screen? the login and register button are not correct displayed.