MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Square theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry, last question.

Can I not make this smaller?
http://gyazo.com/b9c493f1fdbc6f08d2544e089e46e03f

Thanks.
You can but you need to remove some spacing inside the postbit, and rearrange another elements.
(2015-04-05, 06:16 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]You can but you need to remove some spacing inside the postbit, and rearrange another elements.

Can you link me where I can find it specifically please, and the code label, I'm not quite a pro.

Thanks.
I was wondering the same. The message size is too large right now. I would like to make it smaller

This is the last thing that i would like to change, everything else is perfect.

And thank you very much for your theme. It looks very good!
(2015-04-05, 06:51 PM)Ferdaus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-04-05, 06:16 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]You can but you need to remove some spacing inside the postbit, and rearrange another elements.

Can you link me where I can find it specifically please, and the code label, I'm not quite a pro.

Thanks.

ACP > Templates & Styles > Templates > Square Templates > Postbit Templates > postbit_classic

Replace all the content with this:

{$ignore_bit}
<a name="pid{$post['pid']}" id="pid{$post['pid']}"></a>
<div class="post classic {$unapproved_shade}" style="{$post_visibility}" id="post_{$post['pid']}">
<div class="post_author scaleimages">
  	<span style="position: absolute;">{$post['onlinestatus']}</span>
  	<div class="largetext centered">{$post['profilelink']}</div>
  	<div class="smalltext centered">{$post['usertitle']}</div>
	<div class="author_information">
			{$post['useravatar']}
			<span class="smalltext">
				{$post['userstars']}
				{$post['groupimage']}
			</span>
	</div>
	<div class="author_statistics" style="margin: 0 auto; width: 120px;">
		{$post['user_details']}
	</div>
</div>
<div class="post_content">
	<div class="post_head">
		{$post['posturl']}
		{$post['icon']}
		<span class="post_date">{$post['postdate']} <span class="post_edit" id="edited_by_{$post['pid']}">{$post['editedmsg']}</span></span>
	{$post['subject_extra']}
	</div>
	<div class="post_body scaleimages" id="pid_{$post['pid']}">
		{$post['message']}
	</div>
	{$post['attachments']}
	{$post['signature']}
	<div class="post_meta" id="post_meta_{$post['pid']}">
		{$post['iplogged']}
	</div>
</div>
<div class="post_controls" style="padding: 11px 7px;">
	<div class="postbit_buttons author_buttons float_left">
		{$post['button_email']}{$post['button_pm']}{$post['button_www']}{$post['button_find']}{$post['button_rep']}&nbsp;
	</div>
	<div class="postbit_buttons post_management_buttons float_right">
		{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quickrestore']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['button_warn']}{$post['button_purgespammer']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}{$post['button_forward_pm']}{$post['button_delete_pm']}
	</div>
</div>
</div>

Now go to ACP > Templates & Styles > Styles > Square > Global.css

Search this class:

.post.classic .post_author div.author_statistics

Replace that with this:

.post.classic .post_author div.author_statistics {
    float: none;
    margin: 6px 0 0 0;
}

That's the minimum, with that, you will get something like this:

[Image: Z8PRGh3.png]

(Ignore the buttons, I don't have the plugin installed, that's why you see the buttons incomplete)

(2015-04-06, 02:43 PM)Aventador Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering the same. The message size is too large right now. I would like to make it smaller

This is the last thing that i would like to change, everything else is perfect.

And thank you very much for your theme. It looks very good!

Thanks for your kind words =)
Thank you very much!
eNvy, love the theme. Made some changes to it and it fits great! Thanks for your work.

http://www.firefighter5.com/mybb/
Custom Profile fields is not working on Square themes,
how to fix this things?

:? Sad
(2015-04-08, 04:11 AM)AndreSyahidu Wrote: [ -> ]Custom Profile fields is not working on Square themes,
how to fix this things?

:? Sad

I don't give support for plugins, sorry. You can ask for plugin support here: http://community.mybb.com/forum-72.html
How can I insert a page, linking to something, with an icon & button just like yours, can you please create a template code for me, I want it to be align with all other buttons e.g 'Index, Users, Search' etc.

Thanks.