MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Square theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank you,
Another problem  Smile

One of my users can't view the correct layout of this theme. He send me a screen capture:

[attachment=33067]

Tested with Internet Explorer and SRWare Iron. OS: Win7

What can I do? 
I have one problem which i need help with.

- The latest activity: i have set a forum for few members only, and for this few members the latest activity box is not equal to the forum box. I have checked it abit deeper and noticed, the latest activity uses the portal page latest thread, so i tried to change the thread amount to display from 10 to 11, which made the boxes equal for the "one more forum members"but then the "one less forum members" become a not consistent look, as then, they have 1 more latest activity thread. So, how could i make boxes look equal for both member parties? I appreciate any help. Thanks.
Hi everibody! Smile
This Square theme rocks!

I hava a question.
How to change sidebar - latest activity?
I want to click on the title of Thread goes to this post (not first post) of the Thread. How to do that?

My Forum:
http://cafe.limundo.com/
Hey, how can I fix the margin layouts? I'm already on square.css file, been playing with it but can't find a fix. I want to move back the menu items back to the top where the headers at or extend the header but keeping the logo at that size with menu items moved up, where visible.

[Image: 525eaaf60a9ff903d5b81db7d9ebd2df.png]

Current settings:
#header {
  	background: #005ea7;
  	height: 200px;
  	min-width: 1024px;
}

.logo {
  	float: left;
  	font-family: 'Exo 2', sans-serif;
  	font-size: 24px;
  	font-weight: 200;
  	color: #FFFFFF;
  	margin-top: 0px;
  	transition: all 0.5s ease;
}

.logo2 {
  	float: left;
  	color: #FFFFFF;
  	margin-top: 10px;
  	transition: all 0.5s ease;
}
See .menu on square css. You can modify there.
If you still cant figure out, give a response and i can help you when i am at home.
(2014-11-23, 08:46 PM)k1R@ Wrote: [ -> ]I have one problem which i need help with.

- The latest activity: i have set a forum for few members only, and for this few members the latest activity box is not equal to the forum box. I have checked it abit deeper and noticed, the latest activity uses the portal page latest thread, so i tried to change the thread amount to display from 10 to 11, which made the boxes equal for the  "one more forum members"but then the "one less forum members" become a not consistent look, as then, they have 1 more latest activity thread. So, how could i make boxes look equal for both member parties? I appreciate any help. Thanks.

On which template this recent activity is shown so i can make some changes as well.
(2014-11-26, 07:03 AM)new1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-23, 08:46 PM)k1R@ Wrote: [ -> ]I have one problem which i need help with.

- The latest activity: i have set a forum for few members only, and for this few members the latest activity box is not equal to the forum box. I have checked it abit deeper and noticed, the latest activity uses the portal page latest thread, so i tried to change the thread amount to display from 10 to 11, which made the boxes equal for the  "one more forum members"but then the "one less forum members" become a not consistent look, as then, they have 1 more latest activity thread. So, how could i make boxes look equal for both member parties? I appreciate any help. Thanks.

On which template this recent activity is shown so i can make some changes as well.

I think you will find this in the index template. Wink
Below is the part from the index template (square). The portal comes of  portal_latestthreads_thread template

<script type="text/javascript">
	jQuery(function(){
		jQuery(".latestthreads").load("http://forum.websitename.com/portal.php .latestthreads_portal");
	});
	</script>

However, do you have any idea what would i have to change to get on what i asked above?
I dont know why your users are seeing it differently. But i am able to see it perfectly on my forum. why dont you re-upload this theme, and see if that works.
You gotta read my post properly, then you will understand what i want/is wrong,