MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CraKteR's plugin list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you deactivate it then delete the other setting groups then activate it again it should only show up ones. Also. I think this was an bug in 1.0, not 1.1. Maybe you inheriated it from then.
I did that...deactivate and activate again, and it's still there 3 times. Guess I did inherit it then. There's no way to get rid of the extras?
I just told you above. Board settings -> Change -> Show groups on profile settings (2 Settings) -> Select from the dropdown, Delete settings group -> click Go
Oh sorry! Missed that part! Ooops.

Fixed now! Big Grin
This sucks.
Resizeable textareas won't work on 1.2, strickly because how it's coded. The problem is that the editors are inside an <div> now and I have to change the width + height instead of rows + cols. It would be possible, however I would have to rewrite it all and it would be an complex code.
Inline Thread popups won't work on 1.2 either. I've tried and failed. only thing I could do is to change the column of where the popup shows when your hovering.

I'm not sure on two other plugins though. I haven't begun work on Stupid posts or Wordcount.
I tried to install the show group mod on 1.2 and got the following errors:

Warning: fopen(./inc/settings.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.../forum/inc/plugins/showgroup.php on line 203

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/.../forum/inc/plugins/showgroup.php on line 204

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/.../forum/inc/plugins/showgroup.php on line 205

Warning: showgroup_activate(./inc/adminfunctions_templates.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.../forum/inc/plugins/showgroup.php on line 134

Warning: showgroup_activate(./inc/adminfunctions_templates.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.../forum/inc/plugins/showgroup.php on line 134

Fatal error: showgroup_activate(): Failed opening required './inc/adminfunctions_templates.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/.../forum/inc/plugins/showgroup.php on line 134
Download the new version over at MyBB mods page. http://mods.mybboard.com/view.php?did=326
New plugins for 1.2, they have already been out for a while.

Group details in user profiles

Usergroup Legends

Users online today

Random Quotes
Hey, that's great! there was no colspan on the who's online, so it only went to the first column on the forum...maybe something like this?:

<tr>
	<td class="tcat" colspan=""><strong> {$lang->whos_online_today}</strong> [<a href="online.php?action=today">{$lang->complete_list}</a>]</td>
</tr>
<tr>
	<td class="trow1" colspan=""><span class="smalltext">{$lang->online_note_today}<br />{$onlinemembers}</span></td>
</tr>

I also noticed that when I went into ACP and went into Change, that there were no words there. Just "2 options"...but the plug in works, so that's great! LOL
That's for the online users today though? The template? ConfusedConfused

It shows in change for me.. -> Show groups on profile settings (2 Settings)
I don't see why it shouldn't.