MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CraKteR's plugin list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That was actually me who made it for 1.1.x aswell. (Well one of them)
Well I don't really see an problem with it, it shows the number of users been to the forum. and that's what it's suppose todo.
But I'll check it out....
Hi thanks for the upgrades.

Should usergroup_legend be displayed 4 time under Global Templates??
[attachment=3904]
I can't understand why anyone should have that problem since it should delete the template on deactivation if you have deactivated/activated again, also there is only one insert on activation Confused
Anyways, no there should be one.
OK, I just have a question, if you like the plug in as it is! When it lists that there have been, let's say 15 visitors, 2 of which are members and 13 guests. Let's say you look at complete list, and there were actually 5 members. Am I right in assuming that means that there were actually 10 unique ISP guests?

In other words, is the ISP session only recorded once, even if the same guest/member came back more than once during a 24 hour period? If so, then at least I could do the math and figure out how many actual guests visited! Smile
The attachment on post 99 in this thread gave problems in the ACP that it did not give the confirmation page that the plugin have successfully been activated, i may have refreshed or used the back option to try it again 3 times then i used the file 330 - usergroup legends.zip from the mod.forum and it worked with out problem (just had to do the colom adjustment thing)

anyways i just deleted the other 3 templates myself and no harm done Smile
judel Wrote:In other words, is the ISP session only recorded once, even if the same guest/member came back more than once during a 24 hour period? If so, then at least I could do the math and figure out how many actual guests visited! Smile
Yes that's it.

sTrEtCh Wrote:The attachment on post 99 in this thread gave problems in the ACP that it did not give the confirmation page that the plugin have successfully been activated, i may have refreshed or used the back option to try it again 3 times then i used the file 330 - usergroup legends.zip from the mod.forum and it worked with out problem (just had to do the colom adjustment thing)

anyways i just deleted the other 3 templates myself and no harm done Smile
Say what? I don't think that's caused by my plugin >.>
Might be your server not responding Confused
Big Grin dont know, but doesnt matter now cause the usergroup ledgend plugin is working fine now thanks Smile
Good. Smile
FirefoxWiz Wrote:
judel Wrote:Um, I think I found a problem with the who's been online plugin. While I'm logged in, it shows that I've logged on in the past 24 hours, but as soon as I log out, my name disappears! See screenshot:

CraKteR Wrote:That's because it overwrites the other session with an guest session.. (As it is the same IP)

CraKteR Wrote:That's strange 0.o
*checks it again*
I know why, online today page doesn't count sessions just the users, so it won't show guests, however I can make it work if you want... but...

I'm having the same thing. Every time I sign out, it takes me off the list Sad
I've fixed this, please be patient untill it's validated on the mods page.

It's now on the mods page.
http://mods.mybboard.com/view.php?did=331
Do I need to un-install the plugin then re-install it? Or can I just reload the plugin file over the old one? Thanks