MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CraKteR's plugin list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ah I see, well they're available in the Mods section too I believe after a small search.
are this just for 1.2.x, or does it work also for 1.4.x?

btw even 1 link doesnt work
Trash Can question

One of my administrators is not able to use the function select all in the trash can map.
She had to delete every post in the map TC one by one (not possible to mark all posts).
I checked it and for me it works 100%
(2006-04-19, 04:01 PM)CraKteR Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there. Here are my plugins/mods Smile)

Most of my plugins are now updated to 1.4
// MyBB 1.2.x series

1) Custom ErrorPage.
  • An error:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2) Group details in user profiles

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3) Usergroup Legends

4) Users online today

5) Quotes

6) Autoset cookies paths - Which will set the cookie path automatical.

7) Autoset BBurl - Which will set the bburl automatically everytime an user visits (not in settings, dynamicly).

8) Important messages

9) Events on Index.

10) Extra fields

11) Stupid posts parser
  • Parses out multiple use of selectable characters.

12) Word Count.

13) Inline Thread popups.

14) Resizeable textareas using javascript.
In these templates.

Notepad normal:
Notepad resized:
Thread resize buttons:

15) Status in profile 1.0

16) Usergroup additional images

17) Restricted private messages

18) Forum stats in profile

19) Redirect on register

20) Multiple Reputations

21) Quick language changer

22) Active plug-ins

23) Firefox search plug-in

24) Birthday Mailer

25) Quick buddylist

26) Trash can forum

// MyBB 1.1.x series

1) Clear cookie url in footer with confirm option.

2) Multispace
  • This mod is to convert double spaces to "  " so it appears as an space in the added message.

Please add an comment if you use one/more of my mods.

None of the links work.
(2009-02-22, 04:45 PM)spinning Wrote: [ -> ]Trash Can question

One of my administrators is not able to use the function select all in the trash can map.
She had to delete every post in the map TC one by one (not possible to mark all posts).
I checked it and for me it works 100%

Possibly a browser issue.

(2009-02-22, 04:46 PM)Miley Wrote: [ -> ]None of the links work.

We know that, they're all in the Mods section if you search a little bit.
Updated all links on first page. Sorry about the inconvinience.
Hope you all like my plugins.
Yep, I'm using a fair few of them Smile
Could someone update Custom Error Page and Grou Pages to 1.4?
CraKteR,
Did you solve the error we got with the "Birthday Mailer" plugin on 1.4.3/1.4.4 ?
(I can't find the thread about it, but if you'll search for either the plugin's name or my username, you'll find it)

Ori...
(2009-02-23, 01:30 PM)okitai Wrote: [ -> ]CraKteR,
Did you solve the error we got with the "Birthday Mailer" plugin on 1.4.3/1.4.4 ?
(I can't find the thread about it, but if you'll search for either the plugin's name or my username, you'll find it)

Ori...

No I haven't fixed it yet, the problem is, MyBB 1.4 doesn't support hidden settinggroups.. I would have to recode it, haven't had the time or intrest in this lately, I'll think about it.