MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CraKteR's plugin list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just reupload the plugin and you don't need to deactivate/activate it again. No template changes this time so.
Good news, Crakter! I'll be sure to upload it to Grilldog's forum, since I'm unable to do so on mine at this time! *sob*
New plugin.
Events on Index.

Not validated yet. Will be soon. Smile
I've just upgraded my Show group details plugin to version 1.3.

1.3) Fixed an possible error on showing wrong additional groups.

This will fix an error with showing incorrect when an user has an additional groups of the gid 10 or above.
Very cool and thanks for the events mod Smile
just a small error I think? I have one event listed for today and it's showing multiple times. Other than that, exactly what I was looking for. Here's a screenshot
Also, will this area dis-appear when there is no events listed or will it stay on the frontpage? Just curious. Either way it doesn't matter.. I'm just thankful to have the mod CraKteR, thanks again CraKteR
Hello,
For your last plugin (Events)

I've this error :

[Image: sanstitrene7.jpg]
hemi Wrote:Very cool and thanks for the events mod Smile
just a small error I think? I have one event listed for today and it's showing multiple times. Other than that, exactly what I was looking for. Here's a screenshot
It shouldn't do that >.>
I have no idea why it does that either >.>
hemi Wrote:Also, will this area dis-appear when there is no events listed or will it stay on the frontpage? Just curious. Either way it doesn't matter.. I'm just thankful to have the mod CraKteR, thanks again CraKteR
It will disappear.
Le Poulpe Wrote:Hello,
For your last plugin (Events)

I've this error :

[Image: sanstitrene7.jpg]
Wops, forgot something will update the plugin asap.
Temp fix.
go to your eventsonindex.php and add:
if(!function_exists("rebuild_settings")) {
	function rebuild_settings() {
		global $db;
		$query = $db->query("SELECT * FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."settings ORDER BY title ASC");
		while($setting = $db->fetch_array($query)) {
			$setting['value'] = addslashes($setting['value']);
			$settings .= "\$settings['".$setting['name']."'] = \"".$setting['value']."\";\n";
		}
		$settings = "<"."?php\n/*********************************\ \n  DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE, PLEASE USE\n  THE SETTINGS EDITOR\n\*********************************/\n\n$settings\n?".">";
		$file = fopen(MYBB_ROOT."/inc/settings.php", "w");
		fwrite($file, $settings);
		fclose($file);
	}
}
before ?>
It works perfectly.

Thanks !