MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CraKteR's plugin list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks. If you did the search, you probably saw that I'm not the only one that likes this plugin.
In an earlier post about the TrashCan plugin I wrote that only some other admins has got this problem. But after some misunderstanding I see also I have this problem.

To try to solve the problem I deactivate the plugin and reinstall it but still the same problem.

Use the attachment for this text.

When I click on number 1 I can remember from the old version 1.2 that all post will be marking, not only the first post (2).
When I mark for example 4 posts Go () (3) always stay on zerro.
Hello,

first thank you for your great plugins. I have two questions to "Digg this":

Is it linked to digg.com or just a counter ? I would prefer a counter because digg.com is´nt important in Germany.

Is it possible toi define, in which forums digg this should work ? If not, will this be a function in the future ? In my board, digging would just make sense in a few forums.
(2009-02-23, 05:24 PM)spinning Wrote: [ -> ]In an earlier post about the TrashCan plugin I wrote that only some other admins has got this problem. But after some misunderstanding I see also I have this problem.

To try to solve the problem I deactivate the plugin and reinstall it but still the same problem.

Use the attachment for this text.

When I click on number 1 I can remember from the old version 1.2 that all post will be marking, not only the first post (2).
When I mark for example 4 posts Go () (3) always stay on zerro.
Not a problem with my plugin - I haven't changed anything with that.
(2009-02-23, 07:35 PM)Falcao Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

first thank you for your great plugins. I have two questions to "Digg this":

Is it linked to digg.com or just a counter ? I would prefer a counter because digg.com is´nt important in Germany.

Is it possible toi define, in which forums digg this should work ? If not, will this be a function in the future ? In my board, digging would just make sense in a few forums.

It's just a compact style to show the digg, not the counter, you can however change that yourself n the digg template.

No not at the moment, and I don't know.
(2009-02-23, 01:30 PM)okitai Wrote: [ -> ]CraKteR,
Did you solve the error we got with the "Birthday Mailer" plugin on 1.4.3/1.4.4 ?
(I can't find the thread about it, but if you'll search for either the plugin's name or my username, you'll find it)

Ori...

Updated and fixed in 2.0.1, awaiting validation. You need to deactivate it then activate it again.
Thanks.
I'll wait for the download. I don't need to deactivate, as the plugin was never activated on my last forum (because of its known error).
Validated.
(2009-02-23, 08:47 PM)okitai Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks.
I'll wait for the download. I don't need to deactivate, as the plugin was never activated on my last forum (because of its known error).

It wasn't even an error >.> It was a warning. Anyways. It should be fine now.
I use the Online Today Plugin 2.0

Since i updated from MyBB Version 1.44 to 1.46,
it doesn't show the total number of guests Huh

How can i solve this ?

Does someybody has the same problem ?

crakter can you help us ?
I use this one also & mine is working just fine so far
Re: Clear cookie url in footer with confirm option.

CraKteR Wrote:(Gah there is an bug with onclick in [php] tag on this forum)

Had the same problem you did so I simplified it by not having the Javascript and simply added to the footer:

| <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=clearcookies">Clear Cookies</a>

No confirmation but works the same way as it does in the Help page...

Thanks for the idea,
Gene

Edit: belay the above, I retried but inserted the javascript in /jscripts/general.js and everything works great. Thanks!