MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CraKteR's plugin list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know I saw a mention of this but can't seem to find it anywhere! Didn't someone report that the birthday email didn't go out if a year wasn't given? I've tested it without a year and didn't get the email. I know there was a solution posted, but I can't find it! grrrr....Crakter, do you know anything about this??
I guess this is it: http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=13151

I temp fixed it in Birthday mailer 1.0.1
Hmmm...that is what I saw but remembered it wrong!  Guess I thought it was about your mod as I didn't get a birthday email when I tested it.  I'll do another test and see if I get it!  Thanks for finding it for me though!  Big Grin

OH, and I'll upload your new mod and see if it works now!
I looked at index.php while making my mod, therefore the bug existed in my code aswell. I don't believe it has been reported or else I would of fixed it before.
Thanks for noticing.
OK, I got the birthday email twice. I'll let you know if I get anymore of them throughout the day! Big Grin
That's weird. 0.o
Well, I haven't gotten anymore, so I'm guessing that's it! I'll change the date and see if it does it again tomorrow! LOL Wink
Did you by any chance deactive and activate the plug-in again or?
Well, I did yesterday, since you said you did that fix...but would that affect emails sent out today??
Oh, you don't need to activate and reactivate the plug-in when I release those fixes. If I change the twoend version number you'll probably have to. I might have to add that to the readmes.

Nah that shouldn't affect today.
I don't see why it should sent out more then one time except when the settings are resetted. 0.o